Formation of gyno signs.

Bigbicep

Hey everyone, was just trying to educate myself abit more and can’t seem to really find anything about this specific question. Can gyno form without any nipple tenderness, itchiness or sensitivity? Say you already have a little bit of pubertal gyno nothing major but there’s definitely a little bit of nipple gland there. If your running a cycle and taking a ai can you still develop gyno without noticing it growing? Or is there always warning signs before growth happens?

Yes, it can grow without warning. I developed some without knowing it until I felt it by accident, and to my horror, it was bilateral.

Also, though I thought mine was far too longstanding to reverse, I had a few rounds of sensitivity that, I assume, resulted from other things I was taking spiking E2 between blood tests, and I'm certain I detected my relatively small gyno growing.

I had raloxifene on hand for a full course, but decided to be really conservative and started with just 6.25mg of Aromasin 2x a week. Two crumbs making up half of one tiny pharma grade tab a week.

Sensitivity never returned after the first dose. "New" gyno disappeared in two weeks. My years old gyno disappeared completely in 2 months, after what amounts to just 4x 25mg Aromasin tabs over 8 weeks.

I also stopped occasionally getting uncharacteristically sappy at a sentimental commercial or heartwarming advertisement, and am now steadfastly cold hearted, a condition I much prefer.

Last edited:
Sensitivity never returned after the first dose. "New" gyno disappeared in two weeks. My years old gyno disappeared completely in 2 months, after what amounts to just 4x 25mg Aromasin tabs over 8 weeks.

I also stopped occasionally getting uncharacteristically sappy at a sentimental commercial or heartwarming advertisement, and am now steadfastly cold hearted, a condition I much prefer.
All that has happened after a rather conservative dosage of just Aromasin for those 8 weeks?
You're off it since then and even your mood changes remained? Maybe I ask, how long ago did you do that aromasin cycle?

All that has happened after a rather conservative dosage of just Aromasin for those 8 weeks?
You're off it since then and even your mood changes remained? Maybe I ask, how long ago did you do that aromasin cycle?

I was really hesitant to use an AI at all, my numbers were right in the middle of the range, and guy's who've crashed their E2 on it seemed seriously traumatized. It looks like the best AI "on paper", but overdo it and recovery takes a long time. That's why I found the lowest reported used dose (for a TRT level of test) and went below that.

Initially, there was a little fatigue. But either that went away quickly or was my imagination.

The first thing I noticed was a drop in water retention, which surprised me. Pissed out a couple pounds in the first week, Maybe there was a temporary drop in BP because of that that explains the brief fatigue.

The nipple sensitivity was rare, so it took some time to notice it just wasn't happening at all.

The gyno reversal was fast, if you consider a couple months fast. Again, unexpected. I really thought 12.5mg / wk wouldn't do anything and I fully expected to have to increase it.

I was making a joke about the emotional state, but it really did have a noticeable effect. "Mellowing" of the emotional downside, without deadening. "Sad" is not easily experienced, but motivation (and aggression) is untouched. If anything, it's easier to stay rational in an angry state, which makes using it more effective, if you know what I mean.

I've stayed on this micro dose because it works for me. No nipple sensitivity, no gyno, "dryer" with better definition, but no joint pain. I like it.

I'm wrapping up a high dose accutane cycle, and that does a number on sex hormones, so I'm going to let that settle, then get bloods, see how I feel, and reassess. But for now, looks like I won't need the Raloxifene after all.

Thank you for sharing your the detailed experience! Pretty interesting.
Just 12.5mg per week is probably also not a big issue for your lipid profile.
The biggest hassle seems to be splitting the tabs somewhat even. They can be a bit brittle.

Thank you for sharing your the detailed experience! Pretty interesting.
Just 12.5mg per week is probably also not a big issue for your lipid profile.
The biggest hassle seems to be splitting the tabs somewhat even. They can be a bit brittle.

Its impossible. At best you get 4 chunks without turning to powder.

What I do, rather than "pre cutting" a bunch of tabs and putting them into a pill bottle, is quarter ONE tab at a time. that way, over 2 weeks, the 4 chunks never exceed 25mg.

Otherwise, you might get big, big, then small small, from multiple tabs, so you might end up with 40mg in one two week period and 15mg the next. 4 in a row from the same tab eliminates variability over a 2 week period.

The way the drug works, it means you're "killing" the same amount of aromatase every 2 weeks, while your body slowly replaces it.

Good idea. The variance within 2 weeks probably doesn't really matter, if it's 6 on one and 8 mg on the other day for example.

Precisely. The whole replacement process works so slowly (which is why recovery from crashing using this AI takes a long time), that after you get going, it's really very stable regardless of the variability within the two week period. You're neutralizing the same amount of aromatase every two weeks, and the impact is long lasting.

Back