French Meso members banned for lab testing

Wait, the French version of this site has mods and protects sponsors? They have no testing section and the mods can lock threads?

WTF? Is this shit-show actually affiliated with our Meso?

Wait, the French version of this site has mods and protects sponsors? They have no testing section and the mods can lock threads?

This is really what is happening
Meso has to STOP affiliating the french forum

Bet Millard has to be aghast at that sort of thing. This site's more self-regulating and is more open and shame that the French site doesn't follow that same standard.

This is really what is happening
Meso has to STOP affiliating the french forum

@Millard Baker

Millard, is the French Meso run by a different person? Why is it essentially run like a sponsor board? They don't even have a lab testing sub-forum.

I know that you're big supporter of harm reduction, so I'm very confused about the huge difference in "moderation" (protecting sponsors).

Peter Phoenix is admin on the two biggest french forums (meso-Fr and Musclesenmetal) so it's easier for sponsors to put pressure on him bcz they pays ads on both of them

Moreover in one of his messages he clearly says that sometimes he protects advertisers

He needed to clean the forum first from all members who will be able to do testing, and keep only mods and gear whores, that will never post or pay a single lab test

If they encourage testing like the mod says, I'm wondering why they banned a bunch of people for posting lab results.

It looks like they're doing damage control, to me.
We were not banned because of lab test, but because of our conclusion, and the fact that we can't say what we want. Every lab test made noise, and when the result was bad, everything was going out of control. Then an admin made a point to simo, He replied with angry (because of the context, it was totally understandable), Simo got banned. And so it created a general dissatisfaction, and was the prove that admins were not impartial with reseler.. So a few members (me inside) shared their opinion, and all the people who said that admin were not impartial get banned. It's simple.
But all was made for this finality..

Fun fact: a new member who insulted everybody for free in the feed, was banned after simo :D

He closed the registrations, banned all « harmful » members, deleted all messages that did not go his way.
This is fck North Korea ahaha