French Meso members banned for lab testing

Wait, the French version of this site has mods and protects sponsors? They have no testing section and the mods can lock threads?

WTF? Is this shit-show actually affiliated with our Meso?

And even when you have bad feedbacks on sponsors threads, sometimes mods lock the threads, do the cleaning of all negatif feedbacks, and open it later.

It happened with some sources who scammed many clients and many times happened with Musclesfax, after posting some shitty bloodtests..

You guys have been made martyrs, the admins over on fr.meso fucked up. I think you're all gonna fit right in here.

Taking any requests on labs to test :D?

Absolutely incredible getting so many wonderful new members. I am sorry to you all that the French Site is so awful. It is our great fortune to add you all and I cannot wait to share with you.

Science is a positive here.

Absolutely incredible getting so many wonderful new members. I am sorry to you all that the French Site is so awful. It is our great fortune to add you all and I cannot wait to share with you.

Science is a positive here.
Thank you so kindly!

You guys have been made martyrs, the admins over on fr.meso fucked up. I think you're all gonna fit right in here.

Taking any requests on labs to test :D?

Hello, we are open to any requests as they are international or EU labs.

I saw here they have many interesting labs with good prices, all suggestions and donations will be welcome

E2D5C11B-3DD2-4B89-A6C4-06F854E8D100.jpeg

I translate for our English speaking friends

Hello Peter :)

Being a rep of a source I just want to know if they (the sources) can also put the tests they do on this Feed or not.

Lol now it's the sources who will post their own Lab tests which will obviously be to their advantage

Hi guys, i’m from to mesos fr too, i am a rookie yeah :cool:! I've watched a lot of threads and I actually prefer the mentality here than at mesos fr, I hope I'll get on well with most of the members here.

hi French and English speaking friends , here I am also on this forum I changed Avatar you will recognize me because before I had a head behind the bars of a prison.
This is really quite different from the forum where we were literally gagged and we could not express ourselves as we wanted.
the sources were protected by moderators and other admins.

hi French and English speaking friends , here I am also on this forum I changed Avatar you will recognize me because before I had a head behind the bars of a prison.
This is really quite different from the forum where we were literally gagged and we could not express ourselves as we wanted.
the sources were protected by moderators and other admins.

Welcome kris67, happy to hear from you, here we will continue what we started for lab tests, we invite all to join us here where we can express and do our feedbacks freely, and I invite all of you who aren't banned to stop participating in meso fr and make it a dead forum, and tell other members who don't know about our immigration here to join us :D

Nice to see again each of you here !, french passionate from meso france.
Hope we all gonna find a place here to share all we learn the past years about BB.
We made mesofrance live for years, it’s Time to leave it now...

5 pages and no moderation intervention, no denigration from protagonist it's strange ... :D:D
Ohhh, just you wait! They’ll be plenty of “fuck off’s” and “get the fuck out of here”. Were not moderated over her but were still a bunch of geared up guys with egos. But for the most part it comes from a good place and is usually directed at sources who try to open up shop on days other then Friday, lazy people who don't know how to read, dumb ideas and of course @MindlessWork.