French Meso members banned for lab testing

what's up guys. I just saw that I am also banned I don't know why. Impossible to connect me these people are hurting lol

Nice to see again each of you here !, french passionate from meso france.
Hope we all gonna find a place here to share all we learn the past years about BB.
We made mesofrance live for years, it’s Time to leave it now...

Another quality member with good knowledge
I'm glad to have you with us bro

MESO FR it's in the past
Let’s make way for the ball sucker and the guy in a tank top size xs

Hello everyone, hello the french team from Meso fr, it's good to see you all here. :)

We made mesofrance live for years, it’s Time to leave it now...
I came to the same conclusion... This is not the first episode suchlike. This forum is too corrupted to be a good place to be. Sadly...

@Pipitos : It's good to see you again bro. It's been a looong time... I thought you were dead lol. How are you ?

Hello everyone, hello the french team from Meso fr, it's good to see you all here. :)

I came to the same conclusion... This is not the first episode suchlike. This forum is too corrupted to be a good place to be. Sadly...

@Pipitos : It's good to see you again bro. It's been a looong time... I thought you were dead lol. How are you ?

Welcome bro!

It is by being united that we will become strong.

Alone we go faster but together we go further

Fuck the bitch sucking whores

Welcome bro!

It is by being united that we will become strong.

Alone we go faster but together we go further

Fuck the bitch sucking whores
For sure bro... Here we aren't muzzled like dogs anymore.
#FreeSimo
(Jsais plus qui a balancé ça sur Meso fr, mais jme suis marré...:D)

Hello guys,

Here is the answer given today by anabolex, about the DMX lab test (anavar was tested 7mg instead of 25mg announced) :

"Listen its bullshit.
I dont think that inside is 8 mg, because my friend is 120 kg and he was using 4 tablets daily and lower dosage to 2 tables, because his appetite
was zero... and with 2 tablets have this 120 kg guy good results...
start with 20 mg version and in few days I will have new lab tests for
this product, if inside is 8 mg I will send you missing 60% - another
two sachets..."

WTF!!! the 120kg guy excuse is just ridiculous ^^
@janoshik : can you confirm that he asked for a new lab test?

Welcome to everyone new here.Don't know how things works in MesoFR,but here you will find good EU sources in Steroid underground.Just take your time and try to read all post from their threads.Also don't trust anyone who PM you with offers.Just wanted to warn you before someone get scamed or end up with fake gear.

Hey bro,

what do you Think about the opening thread on FR about this migration and lab testing continuity ??
I don't know what it can give and if it will pass moderation ...