French Meso members banned for lab testing

I took a look at some banners here, purple monkey, deus pharma,gym labs very good prices, I would like to be tempted.

Hello guys,

Here is the answer given today by anabolex, about the DMX lab test (anavar was tested 7mg instead of 25mg announced) :

"Listen its bullshit.
I dont think that inside is 8 mg, because my friend is 120 kg and he was using 4 tablets daily and lower dosage to 2 tables, because his appetite
was zero... and with 2 tablets have this 120 kg guy good results...
start with 20 mg version and in few days I will have new lab tests for
this product, if inside is 8 mg I will send you missing 60% - another
two sachets..."

WTF!!! the 120kg guy excuse is just ridiculous ^^
@janoshik : can you confirm that he asked for a new lab test?
I mentioned that the second pill is still available and that I have it literally in my hands - because I was sending the guy the pictures of the sample [after the client - simo, allowed that], but no request for further testing has been made by the person complaining to me in the email.

If that was the case, I'd simply ask Simo if I can test the other pill and I'd test it.
No big deal for me. However no such request was made.

Last edited:
I mentioned that the second pill is still available and that I have it literally in my hands - because I was sending the guy the pictures of the sample [after the client - simo, allowed that], but no request for further testing has been made by the person complaining to me in the email.

If that was the case, I'd simply ask Simo if I can test the other pill and I'd test it.
No big deal for me. However no such request was made.
Ok, thanks for this information

I'm very well and you? It's good to see you all too
I stayed in contact via insta with Simo who explained to me what was going on
Okay bro, it sounds good. :)
Why did you stop posting on Meso fr ? It was interesting to follow your feed...

Dear all,

Concerning lab tests, look for interesting labs and take your time to discover the steroid underground here, we've been limited with choices in meso fr, and don't feel obliged to test those broad sponsors anymore.

For example Mutant gear, we know it's not the real MG, prices are a bit high, and few members use them.

Here we have many labs, that ship to EU, we can test in future, let me give u some examples, take a look, and let's see in the future:

Pharmasource

Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Stealth international and Monkey anabolics

Purple Panda Labs

Mactropin

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mactropin-official-eu-domestic.134401462/

And many other labs to discover..
Hey bro,

purple panda don’t recognized the @janoshik lab test
For their rep he is not an accredited lab
This is the answer of their rep

Dear all,

Concerning lab tests, look for interesting labs and take your time to discover the steroid underground here, we've been limited with choices in meso fr, and don't feel obliged to test those broad sponsors anymore.

For example Mutant gear, we know it's not the real MG, prices are a bit high, and few members use them.

Here we have many labs, that ship to EU, we can test in future, let me give u some examples, take a look, and let's see in the future:

Pharmasource

Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Stealth international and Monkey anabolics

Purple Panda Labs

Mactropin

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mactropin-official-eu-domestic.134401462/

And many other labs to discover..
Hey bro,

Hey bro,

We don’t really care about what their rep thinks, as we do tests and don’t ask for credits or compensation if it’s negatif, Chemtox isn’t accredited neither for testing aas pills and oils..
Rep answers are always same anyway when the results are negative :D

We don’t really care about what their rep thinks, as we do tests and don’t ask for credits or compensation if it’s negatif, Chemtox isn’t accredited neither for testing aas pills and oils..
Rep answers are always same anyway when the results are negative :D
Like musclesfax who says he doesn’t recognize Janoshik's tests as official (because the test show he sell fake parabolan).
But when the tests done by Janoshik show his products as being correctly dosed he proudly post them :rolleyes:
It would be good if Javier27 also posted his MF test since he sent his product at the same time as didi
Unless the test is bad ?

peter phoenix put a lot of pressure on mf on his last message, he did not appreciate that we can openly say that we must kill someone or an initiative in the bud.

Welcome our French brothers to the best forum where members come before sources in addition to wealth of knowledge related to AAS, bodybuilding, homebrewing, general health...

I would like to introduce you to a thread where we showcase God's beautiful creations:
Ok lets see your ladies!!!
I look forward to you fellas contributing to this thread to add diversity from your part of the world :), as well as contributions to the forum in general.

Welcome our French brothers to the best forum where members come before sources in addition to wealth of knowledge related to AAS, bodybuilding, homebrewing, general health...

I would like to introduce you to a thread where we showcase God's beautiful creations:
Ok lets see your ladies!!!
I look forward to you fellas contributing to this thread to add diversity from your part of the world :), as well as contributions to the forum in general.
That's one of the reasons why the US version of Meso is better than the french one.
This kind of topic could never have bloomed over there.
The French are sensitive people, you know...:rolleyes:

@janoshik are you testing only one of the two pills? I thought you were testing both and then averaging, for reliability. Because all the pills may not be underdosed or not at the same percentage.

@janoshik are you testing only one of the two pills? I thought you were testing both and then averaging, for reliability. Because all the pills may not be underdosed or not at the same percentage.
I test one pill / capsule unless agreed otherwise and additional sample is paid for.

This is preferred by my clients, as testing more pills by default would increase the cost.

I have clients (mostly big labs) that always pay to have 2 or 3 pieces tested with each order, but 95% of my clients prefer lower cost than that - so I keep it as an option, not as default state.

I test one pill / capsule unless agreed otherwise and additional sample is paid for.

This is preferred by my clients, as testing more pills by default would increase the cost.

I have clients (mostly big labs) that always pay to have 2 or 3 pieces tested with each order, but 95% of my clients prefer lower cost than that - so I keep it as an option, not as default state.

Okay, thanks for your answer.