French Meso members banned for lab testing

Hey bro,

what do you Think about the opening thread on FR about this migration and lab testing continuity ??
I don't know what it can give and if it will pass moderation ...

In this case you will be banned after that topic, so make sure to give them a big fuck to all mods and gear whores before u get banned, and tell gear whores they aren't welcome here

Hello guys,

Here is the answer given today by anabolex, about the DMX lab test (anavar was tested 7mg instead of 25mg announced) :

"Listen its bullshit.
I dont think that inside is 8 mg, because my friend is 120 kg and he was using 4 tablets daily and lower dosage to 2 tables, because his appetite
was zero... and with 2 tablets have this 120 kg guy good results...
start with 20 mg version and in few days I will have new lab tests for
this product, if inside is 8 mg I will send you missing 60% - another
two sachets..."

WTF!!! the 120kg guy excuse is just ridiculous ^^
@janoshik : can you confirm that he asked for a new lab test?

In France people are idlers and hypocritic but they are still big sheep. The didi represents all that very well.

Welcome, glad to have you!! You guys are heroes of harm reduction in my opinion. That's fucked what did sorry you had to experience that. I don't see gear along side of other drugs. I believe in medical freedom, not slavery. I see what we do as exercising medical freedom! The position of you get what you get is bullshit! You guys have done everyone a service by these tests!

Dear all,

Concerning lab tests, look for interesting labs and take your time to discover the steroid underground here, we've been limited with choices in meso fr, and don't feel obliged to test those broad sponsors anymore.

For example Mutant gear, we know it's not the real MG, prices are a bit high, and few members use them.

Here we have many labs, that ship to EU, we can test in future, let me give u some examples, take a look, and let's see in the future:

Pharmasource

Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Stealth international and Monkey anabolics

Purple Panda Labs

Mactropin

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mactropin-official-eu-domestic.134401462/

And many other labs to discover..

Welcome, glad to have you!! You guys are heroes of harm reduction in my opinion. That's fucked what did sorry you had to experience that. I don't see gear along side of other drugs. I believe in medical freedom, not slavery. I see what we do as exercising medical freedom! The position of you get what you get is bullshit! You guys have done everyone a service by these tests!
I like that kind of mentality, thanks man
We will continue the job and share with you the next labtests

Dear all,

Concerning lab tests, look for interesting labs and take your time to discover the steroid underground here, we've been limited with choices in meso fr, and don't feel obliged to test those broad sponsors anymore.

For example Mutant gear, we know it's not the real MG, prices are a bit high, and few members use them.

Here we have many labs, that ship to EU, we can test in future, let me give u some examples, take a look, and let's see in the future:

Pharmasource

Purple Panda Labs

Mactropin

Mactropin Official EU domestic

Totally agree with you Simo Assange :D
I'm waiting pharmasource order a little long than the last time
fingers crossed :eek:

And btw @Roni68 you aren't the only one banned just recently, Admin and mods read private messages in meso fr.
I told some guys to share some messages using pm, and today they are banned too

@Freezer
Une réponse à ta question concernant la confidentialité et leur accès aux mp.

After my one week ban, I discussed with a well know member from meso fr, then we talked about a modo and his partiality, the member agreed with me, and after that all the messages disappeared from a few hours ago, i dont know if its a coincidence but its strange..

And btw @Roni68 you aren't the only one banned just recently, Admin and mods read private messages in meso fr.

@Freezer
They have access to our PM...o_O

Wtf...

On the French forum meso fr we are watched by the moderators and administrator whatever we do, even in private messaging, I know it because I myself am moderator on another French forum

Hello everyone, hello the french team from Meso fr, it's good to see you all here. :)

I came to the same conclusion... This is not the first episode suchlike. This forum is too corrupted to be a good place to be. Sadly...

@Pipitos : It's good to see you again bro. It's been a looong time... I thought you were dead lol. How are you ?

I'm very well and you? It's good to see you all too
I stayed in contact via insta with Simo who explained to me what was going on

@Freezer
Non, enfin juste une pirouette, pas pourquoi ils ont changé vos pseudo ce que je trouve "bizarre"

@Freezer

it does not surprise me.
it's weird there is not marked banned under my pseudo but I cannot connect.
maybe a forced vacation lol

J'ai bavardé avec didi et il m'a dit qu'il n'avait jamais posté de photo. Je pense que ce gars est très louche.

Dear all,

Pharmasource

Purple Panda Labs

Mactropin

Mactropin Official EU domestic

Good price ;)

guys, don't forget that we are on a english forum, it's good to read you in french, but it's not kind for members speaking english. no offense