French Meso members banned for lab testing

And wtf why did he change my pseudo again and use my meso us avatar and put it there LOL
It's not even my meso fr avatar.. Lmfao
The guy is going crazy..
Yeah, strange reaction...

This story shakes Meso fr... that's why P. Phoenix gives his public version of the facts.

I don't know every details of this story but... let's be smart bro, don't throw oil on fire. Nobody has something to win in continuing this absurd fight. Just losing some precious muscles by secreting cortisol... Lol.

We continue our road here because we just believe it's a better place to be to continue to share in the way we did before.

Just keep moving forward dudes...

Yes you're right, no need to waste time there, it's the past, just found it weird to take my meso us avatar and put it in my old french banned account..

Anyway guys, be ready next week for 2 new lab tests results, already in Praha ;)

I understand very well that the pill must be hard to swallow for bani! it is a real injustice! but you are right, let's move on friends

Yeah, strange reaction...

This story shakes Meso fr... that's why P. Phoenix gives his public version of the facts.

I don't know every details of this story but... let's be smart bro, don't throw oil on fire. Nobody has something to win in continuing this absurd fight. Just losing some precious muscles by secreting cortisol... Lol.

We continue our road here because we just believe it's a better place to be to continue to share in the way we did before.

Just keep moving forward dudes...
I agree with you, a waste of time to fight for one or another clan. The situation just remember what happens with "lacertosus " 1year ago. Something is just not clear about mesoFr moderation. It won't change.
they ask members not to stay on the forum if they are not ok with their moderation, that'enough for me..
not so much interesting members on mesoFr, and so few to learn.
Forget this fight, leave the past, go ahead.

Peter Phoenix as you read us can you answer my questions since. I can not access your forum for any reason. I have apparently been banned may be temporarily under my name it is not marked banned. For what reasons which rules I did not respect in the thread of the analysis results I intervened 3 times to give my opinion on the genotec lab to say that his rep was accommodating for the payment and to give the labs that I would like to test. It's forbidden?
I am not a conspirator but why all I posted in the pharmasource source thread saying that it was a good source that delivered quickly to France which was cheap and that I would post a photo of my last order received? has been deleted ???

I agree with you, a waste of time to fight for one or another clan. The situation just remember what happens with "lacertosus " 1year ago. Something is just not clear about mesoFr moderation. It won't change.
they ask members not to stay on the forum if they are not ok with their moderation, that'enough for me..

Ok with you, I don't waste time with these people. Finish for me

You are right my friend.

The story with lacertosus... I thought about it although I didn’t mention it. I believe it was the first fracture...
That’s when I decided to take a step back from the forum.
Remember how havah got fired... Yet, he brought us a lot of knowledges. It was clearly a chance to have a member like him on the forum, even if he didn't rub us in the right way...

In short, too many episodes that took place in a way that doesn't correspond to my vision of sharing. The Simo's thread story was the drop of water which made overflow the vase.

Anyway... it’s good to see you guys here.

Peter is very funny, so if I'm right, all banned members are in war??
Me, steve, platz, and stalwart, said the free of speaking was "baffoué" (i dont know in english sry). So we were banned.
WTF we never insulted any members, he delete our messages and then he say that we are traitor.. Dude, put back our messages if it's true :D
He knows that we said the truth.. It's easy when you can't repply, it's like to insult somebody dead.

MESSAGE TO PETER : "Assume your balls buddy, remove our ban (me, @Simobbuilder @Steve-Rogers @Platz and stalwart, and maybe other i dont know) unlock the feed "Résultats test labos Janoshik" and let's finish what we started, I mean, a real conversation with arguments and your answer, instead of just all delete and reply to messages that doesn't exist :D"

I’d like @Millard Baker to make a decision on this case.
You told me you were investigating also I was wrong about Peter in the message I wrote to you, he's totaly crazy

Do you tolerate that the man who manages Meso-fr explicitly admits to taking sides for sources?
And how can he be impartial when he is administrator of two forums whose sponsors are the same. He has even more reasons not to upset his sponsors

As for Simo, who is a rep it's only bullshit to discredit our labtest, he manages the payments. It’s random members who send their products to Jano, so what’s the problem?
They talk about conspiracy, but they’re the ones who accused us of being a cult that wanted to destroy the sources
While I’ve written many times that we tested a lab not a reseller.

For my part I am not even a regular consumer of steroide I bought my first cure which consists of susta at pharmasource and the primo at IronAnabolic so what did I win to criticize meso sponsors? Since I don’t even buy my products on Meso-fr
I participated twice in the common pot because I found it interesting and I don't like to be scammed when I buy steroids

The decision will not be easy because he is a member of your team and you should not have heard much of a problem about him (probably because no one 'dare to speak) and also because you don't have time to devote to the french forum so the facility is to say nothing wrong here.

Allez c’est parti, encore une fois on va remettre l’église au milieu du village.

Peter et tous les Modo , vous n’avez plus aucune crédibilité.

Vous avez supprimé des messages et banni des membres pour étouffer cette affaire !

Pourquoi mes messages ont-ils étaient supprimés ???? Ils ne comportent aucunes insultes au autre choses qui justifient d’être banni ! Pourtant en postant mon dernier message je savais que j’allais être banni car ce forum c’est une dictature . D’ailleurs je ne me considère pas comme banni , J’ai banni MESO fr pas le contraire !

Je vous mets au défi de me sortir ne serait-ce qu’un message qui justifie un bannissement !

Puisque vous avez ouvert le bal en changeant nos pseudos alors allons-y ,je considère ça comme un manque de respect et la suppression de mes messages comme une atteinte à ma liberté d’expression

Thor , redescend ton pseudo t’es monté à la tête , n’oublie pas que tu n’es que thor alors arrête de te prendre pour Odin!

Viper, aussi fourbe qu’une vipère, toujours à casser les couilles et critiquer les diet des nouveau membres meme quand celle ci sont bien ( peut-être pour vendre tes programmes bidons)

Kalimero, toi tu porte bien ton pseudo , toujours à chialer, ¨non non on travail pas avec les sources” pffff ont t’a cramé sur le feed Alpharoids et sur bien d’autres d’ailleurs

Barbarian, sans commentaire, tu pourrais être mon père... je n’ai pas de problème avec toi

Peter Kim Jong-un , la dictature ne dure qu’un temps , viendra le jour ou le peuple se soulèvera.

#freesimo
Come on let's go, once again we'll put the church back in the middle of the village.

Peter and all the Modos, you just don't have any credibility anymore.

You deleted messages and banned members to cover this up!

Why were my messages deleted ???? They do not include any insults to other things that justify being banned! Yet by posting my last message I knew I was going to be banned because this forum is a dictatorship. Besides, I don't consider myself to be banned, I banned MESO and not the contrary!

I dare you to send me even a message that warrants a ban!

Since you started the ball rolling by changing our nicknames so let's go, I consider that a lack of respect and the deletion of my messages as an attack on my freedom of expression

Thor, get back your nickname you went to your head, don't forget you're only thor so stop taking yourself for odin!

Viper, as deceitful as a viper, always breaking his balls and criticizing the diets of new members even when they are good (maybe to sell your bogus programs)

Kalimero, you are wearing your nickname well, always complaining, ¨ no no we do not work with the sources ”pffff have burnt you on the Alpharoids feed and on many others besides

Barbarian, without comment, you could be my father ... Don’t have problème with you

Peter Kim Jong-un, the dictatorship lasts only a time, will come the day when the people will rise up.

#freesimo
peace