French Meso members banned for lab testing

I think that we should work here, as seriously as we did just before being banned. This forum is slowly gonna die, too much contradictions and lies from the french moderation. According to me, MESO FR is just a PLATFORM FOR SOURCES.

Let's focus on labtests now, let's forget Peter and his "team"

As Arnold usually says : "The best revenge in life is SUCCESS"

Je commence en fr et je ferais une traduction.

----------

La vérité semble déranger.
Et quand je vois les réactions de l'équipe de modération.

Je ne peux m’empêcher de me dire qu'il y a des choses louches derrière.
Des personnes ont eu des réactions quand même très étrange pour quelque chose d'aussi bénin quand même.

Après ça n'engage que moi ce n'est que mon avis ..

----------

The truth seems to bother.
And when i see the reactions of the moderation crew.

I can't help but tell myself that there are some shady things behind it.
Some people have very strange reactions to something so simple.

After that this is only my opinion ..

Anyway guys feel free to discuss all that as we can enjoy this freedom here lol

The lab tests will keep being posted (HERE ONLY) but we can't everyday, so.. we need to spend some time chatting, and it's the subject of this thread.. Our ban (we are almost 15..)

Some things need to be clarified maybe..

I think you all now understand the lately reactions of P. Phoenix, less rude, trying to undirectly apologize, and fix the mistakes..

But he keep doing it in the wrong way, trying to ask the same stupid questions.. It doesn't work like that..

We can feel that some pressure was put on him.. he's talking about investigation.. (Millard investigation about the subject?) about unjustified sad boycott.. compared with before, the systematic answer was '' if you aren't happy, fuck off ''

Now we are talking about death topics, zero interraction with board sources, zero answers and advices on new topics.. a new version of Mem

And to understand all this in the historic context, it started 1 year ago with the great post of Lacertosus about sources and gear whoring, and why members shouldn't accept free samples from sources.

The post was deleated fastly by the moderation.

Many subjects where discussed, I will post some screenshots how mods defended sources.

The main subjects:

1- sources threats to members:
Posting personal information and adresses (it was done many times, by many sources with no mods interventions.
MF did it, Androgenix did it, and many others (talking about threats)
And one time a source clearly posted the details (I think Genoscience).
But when it comes to board sources packaging details or transit countries, the mods intervention is always fast.
Bad feedbacks are deleted too sometimes (MF low test bloodwork)

2- Gear whoring and free samples acceptation:
It was the main subject of Lacertosus, here the post is pinned:
Why You Shouldn't Accept Free Samples From Sources
In meso fr it was deleted

3- Lab tests and opening of shops:
It started with alain gym suggestions to have 3rd party credits and it was denied both in meso fr and mem. (screeshot)
And it was the main raison why Thor (modo) commented my post, and I got banned because of my answer to him

I suggested to all sources in a comment (Janoshik topic):
Lab pics
Raw and stocks pics
Third party testing incentive for members
Contamination prevention protocol
Oral dosing mixtures

I can't get this screenshot because my comment was deleted, if someone still have it he can post it, and I was banned few minutes later

Some past screenshots (1 year ago, about same subject, when many members left the forum like this time)

Sources threating debate and mods answers to muscleloading and @Mckro92
(Muscleloading was banned)

1.PNG

2.PNG

The debate about gear whoring topic that was deleted

3.PNG

Mods answers about lab tests, and as everyone is happy things should stay like that, if you don't like a board source don't complain, and buy somewhere else

4.PNG

And finally, the irrespectful answer of admin P. Phoenix to all members: Board sources who bring money to forum, if u aren't happy, go away.

5.PNG

6.PNG

The topic was locked after that:

Quelle direction doit prendre le forum ?

If it can help in the investigation ;)

Last edited:
Wait, the French version of this site has mods and protects sponsors? They have no testing section and the mods can lock threads?

WTF? Is this shit-show actually affiliated with our Meso?

@Millard Baker

Millard, is the French Meso run by a different person? Why is it essentially run like a sponsor board? They don't even have a lab testing sub-forum.

I know that you're big supporter of harm reduction, so I'm very confused about the huge difference in "moderation" (protecting sponsors).

My thoughts exactly. @Millard Baker is the french site not ran the same way as the us? Do you have oversight?
I know that I am late to the party. But I wanted to read a few of the threads on MESO-Fr, with the help of my good friend Google Translate, in order to get a good feel for what is going on with a complete understanding of the context.

First of all, a little information about MESO-En for our new French members:

MESO-En is unique, for better and worse, with its general lack of moderation. This has some negative consequences. The lack of civility on MESO-En can be embarrassing and sometimes disturbing. I am often troubled by the incessant personal attacks, insults, and childish bickering that seem neverending and go on for pages and pages.

Also, MESO-En makes no attempt whatsoever to be fair to sources. And many times the sources are treated unfairly. So there is that. This is the price that is paid to ensure that no legitimate source complaint is suppressed. It is not perfect. It can be improved upon. But it gives members unparalleled freedom to speak.

By contrast, MESO-Fr is moderated very differently than MESO-En. MESO-Fr is moderated in a more traditional manner that attempts to enforce civil discussion and fairness to all parties. This is a very worthwhile goal of moderation. In actual practice, as we all know, this type of moderation is very challenging when it comes to these type of forums.

However, I have full confidence in Phoenix to take on this challenge. He has done a very good job since the inception of the MESO-Fr website. If he makes mistakes, he is the first to admit them.

Secondly, I want to address some misinformation in this thread that I know to be false.

The accusation that Phoenix or MESO-Fr moderators are reading private messages is false and without basis. Most forums apps, like Xenforo and Vbulletin, have unofficial modifications that give administrators and moderators this capability. However, I am the only one who has the ability to install such mods. And I know this has not been done.

Additionally, the accusation that the MESO-Fr lab testing subforum is some type of knee-jerk damage control reaction is false. I have had multiple conversations with Phoenix in the past about this very topic. I've been supportive of this initiative. The subforum is a long-time coming.

And then there is the accusation that the lab test results have been censored and/or removed to protect sources. As far as I can tell, all of the lab results in question are still posted on MESO-Fr.

And finally, just because there are no moderators to ban members for being uncivil, rude, offensive, deceptive, etc, this does not mean that you should. Don't shit all over this forum just because you can. Please show respect for it.

And always remember, just because there are no moderators that will ban you for these types of behaviors, it does not mean that no one will hold you accountable. Some MESO-En members will call you out. They won't put up with anyone's bullshit.

For example, if a source like @Bighupharma or a @Bighupharma representative decided to post lab test results that made their competitors look bad, this would likely elicit a hostile reaction on MESO-En due to the disclosed or undisclosed conflict of interest. You don't need to worry about moderators. You need to worry about MESO-En members taking you to task.

The failure to disclose any such source affiliations and such lack of transparency is a bad look. Sure you will not be banned for it. But there are far worse consequences such as the loss of credibility and respect by other members.

MESO-En gives you a lot of freedom but do not abuse it.

Honesty. Transparency. Disclosure. SVP.

[QUOTE = "Simobbuilder, post: 2685992, membre: 105950"] Quoi qu'il en soit, les gars, n'hésitez pas à discuter de tout cela car nous pouvons profiter de cette liberté ici lol

Les tests de laboratoire continueront d'être publiés (ICI UNIQUEMENT) [/ CITATION]

Pourquoi ça ici?
Je pense que beaucoup de gens qui ont participé à ce pot ne se soucient pas de votre "guerre" contre moi en premier et ne participeront pas à le maintenir.
Vous dites vous-même que vous n'êtes que le porteur du flambeau de ce pot, alors qu'est-ce qui vous permet de prendre une telle décision? J'ai participé au pot et même envoyé trois échantillons à jano ... les résultats seront, espérons-le, publiés sur meso fr où, d'ailleurs, aucun résultat n'a été censuré.

[QUOTE = "Simobbuilder, post: 2685992, membre: 105950"] Quoi qu'il en soit, les gars, n'hésitez pas à discuter de tout cela car nous pouvons profiter de cette liberté ici lol

Les tests de laboratoire continueront d'être publiés (ICI UNIQUEMENT) [/ CITATION]

Pourquoi ça ici?
Je pense que beaucoup de gens qui ont participé à ce pot ne se soucient pas de votre "guerre" contre moi en premier et ne participeront pas à le maintenir.
Vous dites vous-même que vous n'êtes que le porteur du flambeau de ce pot, alors qu'est-ce qui vous permet de prendre une telle décision? J'ai participé au pot et même envoyé trois échantillons à jano ... les résultats seront, espérons-le, publiés sur meso fr où, d'ailleurs, aucun résultat n'a été censuré.
the problem is not the censorship of the results, but the censorship of the personal opinion of the members who react to the results, to believe that if the freedom of thought is prohibited ... we have the right to have and to expressing an opinion on a result, it is our elementary right, we have the right to think what we want from a source, it is an elementary right, “to publish it and above all say nothing” is censorship whatever we say

Pourquoi ça ici?

Publiés par qui sur meso fr ?
Tout le monde est ban.
On va pas s'amuser à créer des nouveaux comptes.
Et de quelle guerre contre toi tu parles ? Je comprend pas.
Je te rappelle que toute cette “guerre” a commencé avec le résultat de ton para MR, et que c’est moi qui a pris dans la gueule à ta place sans me plaindre, en te conseillant de pas dévoiler ton num de commande, chose que t’as fait et t’as retiré ton commentaire, pour te protéger.

Et la suite c’était la fermeture des 2 topics, grace à MF et ces chevaliers, et maintenant tu nous parles de guerre comme si c’était personnel?
Moi j’ai quoi à gagner dans cette confrontation?
Ce ne sont même pas des labos que j’utilise.

Last edited:
Even if it would be possible... Too much bad things happened to be a good move to continue the story on the fr board.

With a translator, everything that was possible there is possible here. And even a little more...

Moi j'ai fait une seule erreur, c'est publier les tests au lieu des envoyeurs d'échantillons.

Parce que si à chaque fois c'est la personne qui a envoyé, c'est elle qui prend dans la gueule les différentes accusations, là vous allez comprendre le travail que je faisais.

Par contre on vient souvent me dire, ok je vais envoyer, j'aimerai qu'on dévoile pas mon pseudo meso, que ça reste anonyme, j'ai peur que la source dévoile mon identité si le résultat est négatif etc..

Et à ce moment c'est moi qui encaisse à votre place à chaque fois, et plus tard ça devient ma guerre à laquelle vous voulez pas participer.. super mentalité

Vous pensez que j'ai quelque chose de personnel contre un modo ou autre?
Regardez comment ils venaient intervenir sur mes journaux, ou encore comment Kalimero venait à chaque fois me parler en mp, comment MF venait me sucer sur mon journal Colmar..

Vous pensez que j'ai eu quelque chose de personnel contre selecto ou paul ou autre avant ces tests lab?

Il suffit que vous jetiez un oeil pour voir qu'avant tout ça, j'étais l'ami de tout le monde..

J'aurai pu aussi garder cette pseudo neutralité que certains aiment bien en parler, rester amis avec tout le monde, et ballec de tout le monde à qui on ferme sa gueule au forum..

Vous pensez que c'est difficile? J'aurai pu faire comme tout les coachs du forum, c'est simple, et quand je réfléchis suite à ce genre d'interventions, ils ont raison.
j'ai sacrifié ma renum de rep, mes coachings etc..
Pour au final que ça devienne ma guerre? LOL

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Simobbuilder, post: 2686156, membre: 105950"] Moi j'ai fait une seule erreur, c'est publier les tests au lieu des envoyés d'échantillons.

Parce que si à chaque fois c'est la personne qui a envoyé, c'est elle qui prend dans la gueule les différentes accusations, là vous allez comprendre le travail que je faisais.

Par contre on vient souvent me dire, ok je vais envoyer, j'aimerai qu'on dévoile pas mon pseudo meso, que ça reste anonyme, j'ai peur que la source dévoile mon identité si le résultat est négatif etc.

Et à ce moment c'est moi qui encaisse à votre place à chaque fois, et plus tard ça devient ma guerre à laquelle vous voulez pas participer .. super mentalité

Vous pensez que j'ai quelque chose de personnel contre un modo ou autre?
Regardez comment ils venaient intervenir sur mes journaux, ou encore comment Kalimero venaient à chaque fois me parler en mp, comment MF venaient me sucer sur mon journal Colmar ..

Vous pensez que j'ai eu quelque chose de personnel contre selecto ou paul ou autre avant ces tests lab?

Il suffit que vous jetiez un oeil pour voir qu'avant tout ça, j'étais l'ami de tout le monde ..

J'aurai pu aussi garder cette pseudo neutralité que certains aiment bien en parler, rester amis avec tout le monde, et ballec de tout le monde à qui on ferme sa gueule au forum ..

Vous pensez que c'est difficile? J'aurai pu faire comme tout les coachs du forum, c'est simple, et quand je réfléchis suite à ce genre d'interventions, ils ont raison.
j'ai sacrifié ma renum de rep, mes coachings etc.
Pour au final que ça devienne ma guerre? LOL [/ QUOTE]

I answer you by PM, not so that it is personal but simply for a better understanding.
You can post the answer I gave you, I have nothing to hide.

some of us were banned not for comments made on the forum but after spying on our private messages trying to identify who was friends with whom. Regarding the section they ended up creating there is a proverb that says it's like going to the toilet after shitting in your baby's diaper.

The accusation that Phoenix or MESO-Fr moderators are reading private messages is false and without basis.

I would love to believe you, but I have proofs:

Proof number 1:
The ban of some members who didn't participate in the discussion, but who supported lab testing in PM.

Proof number 2:
Moderator (Thor49) saying that he knows all what happening in PM.

Capture.PNG

Link:
Sondage de tests labos

They forgot to delete it ;)
How can u explain that?

Musclefax take us for refugees who come to seek asylum in their country. they despise people and take the French for shit. watch their feed here in less than 2 minutes they no longer existed, they got lynched as they deserve. they had been criticized by a youtuber or instagram I no longer know that their products gave infections but their response was very sweet because he knew that it would not have the slightest weight on their business.I'm sure there must be some funny surprises on valkyrie.

Personally, I have not been banned! nevertheless, I am here to support you but also because you represent a group of integrated, honest and sympathetic people for the most part. (I do not know everyone) then I am not a big consumer of steroids but I intend to participate soon in the common pot in order to avoid sending me puget without interest and that thanks to you! @simo i am aware of what you lost bro! what injustice!