French Meso members banned for lab testing

Avec tout ces tests labos, comme par hasard y a que MR pharma et DMX qui n'ont pas passé le test lol

Et le plus surprenant y a encore qui commandent dessus, même après avoir vu tout ces tests, certains kiffent vraiment la sodomie.

Avec tout ces tests labos, comme par hasard y a que MR pharma et DMX qui n'ont pas passé le test lol

Et le plus surprenant y a encore qui commandent dessus, même après avoir vu tout ces tests, certains kiffent vraiment la sodomie.
"Si y'a des escrocs c'est que y'a des pigeons"

You guys may be better served by putting your lab tests in the steroid testing forum. Just start a thread with each labs name and place your test results in there and it will be much easier to find them that way rather than jumbling them all together in this one thread

You guys may be better served by putting your lab tests in the steroid testing forum. Just start a thread with each labs name and place your test results in there and it will be much easier to find them that way rather than jumbling them all together in this one thread
I did a shared directory to have a CLEAR visibility of the tests

--> 1.36 MB folder on MEGA <--

This is a good idea. Also consider registering at the AnabolicLab forum and uploading the lab reports there.

https://anaboliclab.com/community/

Hilma who comes to take the analysis result of her tren E and displays it on Meso RX FR to do her little free publicity. When all is well everyone is happy everyone benefits but when the results are bad everyone is banned without hesitation

This is a good idea. Also consider registering at the AnabolicLab forum and uploading the lab reports there.

https://anaboliclab.com/community/

Anaboliclab is a dead forum (Like french meso after our ban :)) since no test lab was posted almost 1 year now.

Feel free to post our test labs wherever you want, we have all the results in this link:

For the moment we will keep posting them here, to remind all that between 11 lab test that we have, we got banned from meso fr because of 2 negative lab tests of broad sources Musclesfax and Anabolic Guru (DMX).

And to be more specific, we got banned because we don't have the right to comment the lab tests (post them and shut up), according to P. Phoenix, the french admin that you trust ;)

it's been 20 days since he sent his sample to Jano (at the same time as Didi's)
The result is not good to be posted MF :rolleyes:?

Attachments

• D11655C1-88DE-443E-ACA1-9D195459C1CF.jpeg
    D11655C1-88DE-443E-ACA1-9D195459C1CF.jpeg
    603.7 KB · Views: 58
Meso FR is now a dead zone, a ghost forum...

We will continue our work here. We will continue to share with everybody here, @Millard Baker

Time is always sorting the good things from the bad ones

Hilma test is considered good? Compared to pharmacom not that much but if you compare prices probably hilma quality/price ratio is still unbeatable

Thanks for all the test you are doing. I hope soon I'll be able to contribute.

when i think there are some who have done well with dmx products i am amazed at your reviews, yet i don't carry anabolex in my heart.

Et un de plus :). C’est des vendu sur meso rx fr je l’ai toujours dit ! C’est pour ca que j’ai arreter de publié mes pds depuis bien longtemps.

Surtout avec musclefax !!! Sa fait des annees que les americains crache sur valkyie. C’est de la merde qui coute chere !

meso rx fr c’est une secte il protege vachement les sources c’est flagrant depuis bien longtemps.

et je parle pas des modos qui ce prennent pour dieu le pere !!!

comment ca se passe pour le pot commun ? J’aImerai tester buen de brutalgorilla et un peptide de alibaba ( qindgado sigma chemical ).

pour mon dernier test ( aout 2020 ) j’ai fait un test serum 10ui avec la hgh qindao , resultat que du bon !
Thanks for the bloods
I ´m watching to this source for their Hgh too. Seems to be cheap and quality source