French Meso members banned for lab testing

Je vais immédiatement réorganiser pharmaqo. C'est un changement par rapport à MR pharma. Je vais voir les effets du parabolan. :D

Les gars vous pouvez faire un effort de post en fr mais au moins de passer un coup de google trad pour que les potos qui nous accueillent puissent un minimum suivre :)

guys make an effort to translate with google translate, for meso us friends.

Les gars vous pouvez faire un effort de post en fr mais au moins de passer un coup de google trad pour que les potos qui nous accueillent puissent un minimum suivre :)

I have everything translated into French, I change the page, the emails, everything is easier since I am poor in a foreign language

Xbs à l'époque commendait du Dmx et reconditionnait le dmx en xbs en changeant l'emballage.
Je le sais d'une personne travaillant pour dmx et d'autres labos, il m'avait déconseillé dmx car sous dosé.

Guys, you can make an effort to post in fr but at least google trades so that the friends who welcome us can follow at least :)

Solid advice. If any of our French friends are looking to reach a broader audience, translating your posts are a must.

Many (too many) guys here lack the ambition to read a single page worth of posts, so i can pretty much guarantee you that they won't go out of their way to copy and paste an untranslated reply into Google to see what it says.

Xbs, an old lab, was a fake lab.
They take dmx tabs and just changed the package.
And dmx is under dosed.
Sorry for my poor english.

we would say the sites which have the word brutal, alpha, guru, gorilla etc ... it sells cheap with almost always the same brands of shit.

Well Hilma is not considerest shit tho. Always above average test if I'm not mistaken isn't it?

I'm not talking about hilma but other brands that can be found on this site and that can be found on all the same sites such as pharm-tec, omega meds, buen poder, etc ....

I'm not talking about hilma but other brands that can be found on this site and that can be found on all the same sites such as pharm-tec, omega meds, buen poder, etc ....
Yeah i didn't even care about the other brands just names on a website ahaha
I can't believe there are so many UGL floating around and ppl still buying non tested fake shit.

Hey guys, I would like your opinion on this site
steroids-uk.com/

there is a lot of recent testing!
steroids-uk.com/laboratory-tested/

opinions
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/steroids-uk.com

I communicated with them by email and on the chat, it sounds serious and fast! the prices are correct. give me your opinion thank you

ps: I use this to translate all of the sites I visit for those who don't know.

Ahah nouvelles prise de sang pourri pour mf et ils veulent faire tester la fiole encore eux même..

Lab test pourri hop on en fait un nous même pour ce racheter une réputation

Pds pourri hop on en fait un nous même..

Et tous ils sont contents c'est un truc de fou d'être aussi cons

Ahah new bad blood test for mf and they want to have the vial tested again themselves ..

Lab test hop we made one ourselves to redeem a reputation

Bad Blood test hop we made one ourselves ..

And they're all happy, it's crazy to be so stupid like that

Welcome french brothers!this is nothing new on european forums they all protect their sponsors.The worst are german boards they will insult you first before they ban you when u say something bad about their sponsors