French Meso members banned for lab testing

Rohm labs, I had used their 300mg testosterone heptylate and indeed it was not as good as the one I was buying from a French pharmacy, now I understand why. Thanks for the analyzes.

Holy cow you guys are testing alot. Good stuff. Thanks!

Stinks some are so off, non existant, and underdosed.

Salut tout le monde.
Moi aussi je viens de mesoFr, j'ai été bannie pour avoir osé trop la ramener et avoir envoyé chié plusieurs modo.

Salut à tous. Moi aussi je viens de mesoFr, j'ai été banni pour avoir trop osé lui en apporter et pour avoir envoyé de la merde plusieurs mods.

Salut tout le monde.
Moi aussi je viens de mesoFr, j'ai été bannie pour avoir osé trop la ramener et avoir envoyé chié plusieurs modo.

Salut à tous. Moi aussi je viens de mesoFr, j'ai été banni pour avoir trop osé lui en apporter et pour avoir envoyé de la merde plusieurs mods.
Welcome back :)

Salut tout le monde.

Welcome my friend :D happy to see you here. As I said you will learn a lot of new interesting stuff here. Dont forget to write in english

en amérique terre de liberté où tout est possible :frais:
english please.
You guys are welcomed here, but dont play the double standard game and ask for french posts on the french board but dont respect that this is an english-speaking board.

en anglais s'il vous plaît.
Vous êtes les bienvenus ici, mais ne jouez pas au double standard et demandez des messages en français sur le tableau français, mais ne respectez pas le fait qu'il s'agit d'un tableau anglophone.
ah shit, I thought I put the message in English sorry.

Édit: ah Ok, Google trad changed it. Sorry

ah shit, I thought I put the message in English sorry.

Édit: ah Ok, Google trad changed it. Sorry
no problem as long as you understand what i mean.
In my opinion, it has to do with respect. It is like when you are invited to a party, find one of your fellow countryman and immediately switch to that language for the whole evening so noone else understands you.

but i guess you understood my post. Not like that Olofmeister that is laughting ;-). has to do with attitude, education and respect.

no problem as long as you understand what i mean.
In my opinion, it has to do with respect. It is like when you are invited to a party, find one of your fellow countryman and immediately switch to that language for the whole evening so noone else understands you.

but i guess you understood my post. Not like that Olofmeister that is laughting ;-). has to do with attitude, education and respect.
So why didn’t you do the same on meso-fr ? Lol
You just mad because your messages got deleted because you didn’t talk in French but it’s none of my business.
My message was for Qingdao rep who is french that is all.
Now move on :D

So why didn’t you do the same on meso-fr ? Lol
You just mad because your messages got deleted because you didn’t talk in French but it’s none of my business.
My message was for Qingdao rep who is french that is all.
Now move on :D
judging from the reactions we both get on our posts, mature people seem to understand my point of view.
Ive hoped you understood my point of view but it seems your educational background is subpar..

judging from the reactions we both get on our posts, mature people seem to understand my point of view.
Ive hoped you understood my point of view but it seems your educational background is subpar..
More than 200 messages and for a single post in French you come cry because you mad it’s real but I didn’t expect much coming from you.
Yeah all people understood than you are a clown and a shill with ciraw story.
You lost your credibility this day so do me a favor and stfu.

And don’t forget to read the rules because it’s seem on Meso-Fr you didn’t read them big boy

Now don’t talk to me and I hope you will find a good HGH because I don’t think you will find another seller who will pay your bills and WLAN at hospital :)
And don’t give your ass before try all the products like next time

Last edited:
More than 200 messages and for a single post in French you come cry because you mad it’s real but I didn’t expect much coming from you.
Yeah all people understood than you are a clown and a shill with ciraw story.
You lost your credibility this day so do me a favor and stfu.

And don’t forget to read the rules because it’s seem on Meso-Fr you didn’t read them big boy

Now don’t talk to me and I hope you will find a good HGH because I don’t think you will find another seller who will pay your bills and WLAN at hospital :)
And don’t give your ass before try all the products like next time
you are talking about credibility with posts like that^^
he promised to repay if purity < 98%. he repaid 1/5 of the order.
So dunno what you mean with paying my bills xD
but let the meso community judge if you are the clown or me

you are talking about credibility with posts like that^^
he promised to repay if purity < 98%. he repaid 1/5 of the order.
So dunno what you mean with paying my bills xD
but let the meso community judge if you are the clown or me
You talked with him on Wickr most of time cmon

Maybe you need some supplements of digny and pride and not hgh ;-)

i got some insurance issues.
Well, in total I had to cover following costs that the insurance didnt wanne pay:
8 x 50,76€ (2-bed room), 8 x 15€ WLAN, 8x 10€ general hospital fee, 330€ (10% of the lifevest rent for 4 weeks which i hope will not be increased to 8 or 12 weeks because this shit is uncomfortable).
In total round about 930€
So now there is something you can help me out with ;-)

Last edited:
i dont see the issue listing the positions that i have to pay due the crappy hgh ive bought from him?
Please scroll back some more sites and you also see my post about the payback if purity is lower than 98%.. which didnt happen.
So no. He didnt pay my bills. He paid 1/5 of the order ive made and which turned out to be crap quality
and this is my last post to the ciraw/citropin topic since ive done with it.
what does dignity and pride has to do with it?
dude, you sound like a 16 year old teenager..