From TRT to 350mg blast, 5.5 weeks in and crazy anxiety and panic randomly. Can't sleep. High e2? Am ready to jump off of a building

OnTRT

Let me start this by saying I'm on TRT at .2ml eod which averages out to 140mg a week, have been on for over a year. I had gotten a weak vial of test from CVS and had my total t drop 250 points, free t dropped 9, e2 went down to 26 or 27 on the sensitive test after a few weeks. I felt awful. I had vial of this same brand previously that had been much stronger and had multiple vials of compounded stuff from Hallandale that were stronger. I switched back to an old vial
Of Hallandale and after a month my numbers went back up to 1132 on trough day, e2 went from 26 to 32.9 and I was feeling good again.

I had ANOTHER unopened vial of the generic CVS stuff and decided to use the weak one and the unopened one for a blast at .5ml eod, which would average out to 350mg a week. Everything was fine except for occasional bloat until a week ago. I was run down, went to the gym and had crazy acid reflux, sinuses seemed
To be draining, took tums and Allegra and couldn't sleep well. Kept waking up to swallow and clear my throat which sent anxiety through the roof. Finally fell back out and slept.

Sat night GF was giving me a massage and I was having issues breathing because of the sildenafil and still having the swallowing issue, I had a full blown panic attack. Rolled off the couch and almost passed out, she checked BP afterward and it was 142/80. I felt weird rest of night and didn't sleep. Kept waking up losing my mind. Had good workout Sunday, but Sunday night I woke up swallowing and went full panic. Then again Monday, tues etc and now here I am.

The anxiety hit me at the gym too. Music was freaking me out in my AirPods, I didn't feel present at all, even the other night when it happened everything seemed gray around me. Now when I lay down to sleep I panic and hop up.

Trying to get bloods today, not sure if it's going to happen. Plus it takes weeks for sensitive e2 from labcorp lately, I don't know what to do. I have anastrozole on hand that I've never taken because I'm not a heavy aromatiser at TRT dose. Could it be crashed e2 because this test is weak as hell? I went down to single digits when I was natty and I didn't feel this way, so I don't know.

No burning nipples etc. just weird crazy depersonalization. Have also been doing a lot of topical minoxidil for a couple of months which can supposedly cause issues but stopped 3 days ago.

Ideas before I suck off my Sig P938? I already have severely fragmented sleep (suspected narcolepsy by neuro but he's kind of stumped) , so at this point I'm barely functioning.

Drop dose immediately, risk crashing e2 with cut up arimidex?!

Maybe it's not for you, I mean steroids in general. Go back to trt and you will be ok, I guess.

Before this forum turns in to junkie/addict one, we seriously need to change rules or mods/admins review members before letting them activate their account and post.

P.S. nothing personal.

Maybe it's not for you, I mean steroids in general. Go back to trt and you will be ok, I guess.

Before this forum turns in to junkie/addict one, we seriously need to change rules or mods/admins review members before letting them activate their account and post.

P.S. nothing personal.
What did I post that was so wrong? I had been wanting to try a blast, had some test that is weak, seemed like a good way to get rid of it. I didn't want to jump straight into 500mg like most, tried to take a more conservative approach (this stuff is weaker so 350mg isn't going to feel like 350mg anyway) and am not sure if any issues are amplified by my complex sleep issue. I didn't have panic attacks before.

I was fine until right at the 5 week mark, so probably coming up on full saturation. I did 24mg of anavar for 10 Weeks at the end of last year and felt way better than this.

Am I having panic attacks because of even less sleep, or is it e2 related, it's hard to say without bloods, just trying to get ideas before I get results. I would assume high enough e2 to cause issues would also present with some dick problems or at least itchy nipples, but nothing so far.

What did I post that was so wrong? I had been wanting to try a blast, had some test that is weak, seemed like a good way to get rid of it. I didn't want to jump straight into 500mg like most, tried to take a more conservative approach (this stuff is weaker so 350mg isn't going to feel like 350mg anyway) and am not sure if any issues are amplified by my complex sleep issue. I didn't have panic attacks before.

I was fine until right at the 5 week mark, so probably coming up on full saturation. I did 24mg of anavar for 10 Weeks at the end of last year and felt way better than this.

Am I having panic attacks because of even less sleep, or is it e2 related, it's hard to say without bloods, just trying to get ideas before I get results. I would assume high enough e2 to cause issues would also present with some dick problems or at least itchy nipples, but nothing so far.
It's hard to say man, everyone is different. I need AI on any dose like from 200mg testosterone enanthate I need it, so I just take by feel, I know my body well. Blood work is like flashlight in a cave, at this moment it's super high and tomorrow it could be different reading. Besides if it's non sensitive test, it's waste of time and inaccurate.

Maybe you're very sensitive to e2, I don't know you. Try lower dose and see or take the damn anastrazole, just start low like 0.25mg.

There is something wrong with your post, like what are you thinking... testosterone is not even mentally hard steroid like 19 nors or so. You need to reconsider your mental well being before touching steroids man srs, it's not healthy.

Being a bit bitchy and more aggressive is fine, as I myself I'm temperamental as fuck and steroids do amplify it, but I never experience insane thoughts like you mention...

So all in all, I'm not giving you the conventional "bro" advice, but rather I'm saying what I'm doing and sharing my point of view. Take the damn anastrazole and see if you feel better, it might fix you up. But keep in my this is not normal what you're experiencing and something is off.

Go to a real dr if ur having all these problems. A Lil extra test should not be doin this to you even if estrogen is out of range I've never seen anyone have such problems on such a mild dose of test. Sounds like you have something else going on, u need to see a dr

You need to see a psychiatrist. It sounds more mental than related to your gear. And perhaps you might not be able to tolerate your stuff and need to come off. What’s more important? Your mental well-being or your gains?

Let me start this by saying I'm on TRT at .2ml eod which averages out to 140mg a week, have been on for over a year. I had gotten a weak vial of test from CVS and had my total t drop 250 points, free t dropped 9, e2 went down to 26 or 27 on the sensitive test after a few weeks. I felt awful. I had vial of this same brand previously that had been much stronger and had multiple vials of compounded stuff from Hallandale that were stronger. I switched back to an old vial
Of Hallandale and after a month my numbers went back up to 1132 on trough day, e2 went from 26 to 32.9 and I was feeling good again.

I had ANOTHER unopened vial of the generic CVS stuff and decided to use the weak one and the unopened one for a blast at .5ml eod, which would average out to 350mg a week. Everything was fine except for occasional bloat until a week ago. I was run down, went to the gym and had crazy acid reflux, sinuses seemed
To be draining, took tums and Allegra and couldn't sleep well. Kept waking up to swallow and clear my throat which sent anxiety through the roof. Finally fell back out and slept.

Sat night GF was giving me a massage and I was having issues breathing because of the sildenafil and still having the swallowing issue, I had a full blown panic attack. Rolled off the couch and almost passed out, she checked BP afterward and it was 142/80. I felt weird rest of night and didn't sleep. Kept waking up losing my mind. Had good workout Sunday, but Sunday night I woke up swallowing and went full panic. Then again Monday, tues etc and now here I am.

The anxiety hit me at the gym too. Music was freaking me out in my AirPods, I didn't feel present at all, even the other night when it happened everything seemed gray around me. Now when I lay down to sleep I panic and hop up.

Trying to get bloods today, not sure if it's going to happen. Plus it takes weeks for sensitive e2 from labcorp lately, I don't know what to do. I have anastrozole on hand that I've never taken because I'm not a heavy aromatiser at TRT dose. Could it be crashed e2 because this test is weak as hell? I went down to single digits when I was natty and I didn't feel this way, so I don't know.

No burning nipples etc. just weird crazy depersonalization. Have also been doing a lot of topical minoxidil for a couple of months which can supposedly cause issues but stopped 3 days ago.

Ideas before I suck off my Sig P938? I already have severely fragmented sleep (suspected narcolepsy by neuro but he's kind of stumped) , so at this point I'm barely functioning.

The swallowing issue and other physiological symptoms sound like an allergic reaction, or maybe a virus, cold, something trying to bite you in the ass.

Fragmented sleep sounds like overactive HPA axis. Do you dream a lot and wake up mid dreams a lot?

Androgens will definitely further worsen any HPA axis dysfunction! So if you have anxiety, bad sleep, etc. cycling will Probably make it worse.

It sounds like a) you have problems with anxiety, HPA axis as is, b) you went on cycle which elevates your anxiety, stressed you out, even further c) had some sort of physical viral/infection problems d) these symptoms worsened sleep and by them self were a trigger for panic.

If it's not obvious; stop blasting. Maybe take something to calm the hpa and wait for it to pass.

Also, not every bad outcome is due to estrogen lawl. I mean, it does have an effect, but c'mon, every single thread about mental problems and all the bro's calling out estrogen.

Also, don't mind negative posts, there will always be a certain amount of noise in any communication. Just disregard it. Those people don't represent "the voice of meso". It's just a single user with too much aas in their ass. No pun intended, just calling it out like it is.

It's hard to say man, everyone is different. I need AI on any dose like from 200mg testosterone enanthate I need it, so I just take by feel, I know my body well. Blood work is like flashlight in a cave, at this moment it's super high and tomorrow it could be different reading. Besides if it's non sensitive test, it's waste of time and inaccurate.

Maybe you're very sensitive to e2, I don't know you. Try lower dose and see or take the damn anastrazole, just start low like 0.25mg.

There is something wrong with your post, like what are you thinking... testosterone is not even mentally hard steroid like 19 nors or so. You need to reconsider your mental well being before touching steroids man srs, it's not healthy.

Being a bit bitchy and more aggressive is fine, as I myself I'm temperamental as fuck and steroids do amplify it, but I never experience insane thoughts like you mention...

So all in all, I'm not giving you the conventional "bro" advice, but rather I'm saying what I'm doing and sharing my point of view. Take the damn anastrazole and see if you feel better, it might fix you up. But keep in my this is not normal what you're experiencing and something is off.
You don't need nor19 to Have weird mental side effects. Low or high e2 can do that regardless of drug. I think it's the lack of sleep buffer, my average night of sleep is on par with most peoples idea of a "bad night", so I have no reserve for anything making it worse it seems.

I was plenty fine before this, that's the confusing part. Have never felt the weird depersonalization thing but that may be a combo of sleep deprivation and then whatever is happening with e2

You need to see a psychiatrist. It sounds more mental than related to your gear. And perhaps you might not be able to tolerate your stuff and need to come off. What’s more important? Your mental well-being or your gains?
My mental is or was fine, this all hit me at week 5. I have no reserve for more sleep issues so I assume it's a combo of severe sleep deprivation and either crashed or high e2. Highest I've ever seen on sensitive test is 43 but usually runs in the 30's. That of course is at normal dose. It's weird that I was the complete opposite feeling of this say 8 days ago or so, on 140mg. I mean I couldn't even comprehend this type of feeling before. Anxiety seems to hit the most during sleep. I'm kind of fine until later afternoon, then downhill.

I did read minoxidil can do this type of shit too, and I was using WAY too much of the foam, but I just can't see that being it

P.S. nothing personal.
Exactly. You should be the first one to not have an account. You’re fucking annoying and nothing you contribute is positive or helpful

Gonna second the allergic reaction part. Sounds like you are having some type of systemic inflammation. Scid reflux, difficulty breathing. It's good your BP was elevated but if you have panic attacks your muscles can tense and Also create a false high.

I wish you luck OP. I would say very some labs and a CRP

P.S. nothing personal.

You are the first one this rule should apply to, nobody likes you on here you always talk out of your ass and have no valueable contribution.

And trying to suggest a rule after only being here for 3 months ... get off your high horses.

@Millard this guy is a troll and has been around here for too long.

Pregnenolone is very calming when androgens are too high.

Start with 50mg, increase to 100mg if needed.

You are the first one this rule should apply to, nobody likes you on here you always talk out of your ass and have no valueable contribution.

And trying to suggest a rule after only being here for 3 months ... get off your high horses.
Oh really? Maybe an old timer like yourself been on vacation too long and didn't see wtf people were asking here? With mental problems asking what else to add and that tren helps them...

I have nothing to valuable to say? Wtf, it's like I tell it how it is, always, every fucking time I see idiots suggesting tren or some bs, I tell them to be smarter with things. I even answered your question that you could have googled about half lives with one number in reply. It's not that you and others don't like me, it's because you don't want to hear the truth.

Many here half ass everything and take unnecessary drugs and steroids that is abuse my friend and I'm not gonna clap my hands and say good job. Wake up.

Oh really? Maybe an old timer like yourself been on vacation too long and didn't see wtf people were asking here? With mental problems asking what else to add and that tren helps them...

I have nothing to valuable to say? Wtf, it's like I tell it how it is, always, every fucking time I see idiots suggesting tren or some bs, I tell them to be smarter with things. I even answered your question that you could have googled about half lives with one number in reply. It's not that you and others don't like me, it's because you don't want to hear the truth.

Many here half ass everything and take unnecessary drugs and steroids that is abuse my friend and I'm not gonna clap my hands and say good job. Wake up.

You are the one half assing your replies by calling posters names, instead of giving them constructive recommandations based on what you think are mistakes.

This is the last time I entertain your idiocies, I will now let @Millard decide on your fate.

You are the one half assing your replies by calling posters names, instead of giving them constructive recommandations based on what you think are mistakes.

This is the last time I entertain your idiocies, I will now let @Millard decide on your fate.
I always tell them what I think and what I would do, so if that's not what you would do it doesn't mean it's bad. Whatever. You are just being mean to me now for nothing, I never attacked you or did anything to you. That's not cool.

If I get banned, okay, in the end I did defend myself and I didn't do anything bad to anyone. That's what you get when you're honest and open to people. So I can walk away proudly. Just like David got banned for no good reason, so will I, whatever. Good guys getting banned, fake, pretenders and other type of negative people not. Sure, sounds like a good idea to keep forum fauna.

I always tell them what I think and what I would do, so if that's not what you would do it doesn't mean it's bad. Whatever. You are just being mean to me now for nothing, I never attacked you or did anything to you. That's not cool.

If I get banned, okay, in the end I did defend myself and I didn't do anything bad to anyone. That's what you get when you're honest and open to people. So I can walk away proudly. Just like David got banned for no good reason, so will I, whatever. Good guys getting banned, fake, pretenders and other type of negative people not. Sure, sounds like a good idea to keep forum fauna.

Bro, you are in every thread, voicing your opinion, like it's the god's truth. You probably don't see it as such, but as both posters have noted above me, I noticed it to. It's the aas and dopamine. It's hard keeping it together on cycle and not everybody can do it. It is ironic, that you amongst all people, flamed the OP on mental stability. No pun intended, just calmly recommending to be a tad more mindful.

Bro, you are in every thread, voicing your opinion, like it's the god's truth. You probably don't see it as such, but as both posters have noted above me, I noticed it to. It's the aas and dopamine. It's hard keeping it together on cycle and not everybody can do it. It is ironic, that you amongst all people, flamed the OP on mental stability. No pun intended, just calmly recommending to be a tad more mindful.
I think you're right. I will picture your reply in case I get "jailed". I need to find out what is causing my hyperactivity and probably worst temperament I have ever experienced. I see you mention dopamine and aas, maybe that one caber pill I took for fun did something, I need to do some homework man...

Good thing that you didn't attack me and explained it to me, maybe I need to do some thinking. But I don't like some of the things going on. If I see any bs or some thing that is maybe just a bit stupid or dumb I overreact.

I was more calm on cruise, btw it's not like all I did was talk trash did I? I remember at least few threads with you and some other intelligent members we discussed about best approach when it comes to aas and drugs. I don't believe I always only attacked everyone, maybe I'm a bit mean and in your face, but I don't talk bs or recommend stupid things. I tell them what I would do myself.

Last edited:
OP's feeling of instability makes me sad, he isnt even on a crazy dose. I hope its just an issue with the oil.

I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Back