• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

fuck PIP

My oversight bc I thought you also mentioned OTHERS were having similar problems with that gear.
The deltoid shot that gave me trouble was the Onyx gear that I and others have had issues with some it probably was a result of dirty gear. With the bicep shot though (which had swelling and pain last even longer) it couldn't have been because it was pharma grade.

If it's only been a couple days, try giving this some more time, bc in the absence of objective clinical features, searches for the "cause" is usually fruitless.
"Damnit jim" lol. always wanted to say that,ok. As much i appreciate your response,my reply to you was quite in depth, with multiple questions,concerns/scenarios and it would seem that your answer to my response was a bit vague... I was hoping you might enlighten me with some of your vast medical knowledge.(in laymans terms of course)I must add at this point i am very concernered about the possibilty of abcess/infection. I will research on my own(of course) But I would appreciate any and all feedback on the subject thanks. now if you drink expresso or snort coke, have some, then wax philosphical on the subject and i will try to keep up or take notes...lol.

Oh you want me to make SPECIFIC recommendations in the absence of:
1) a thorough physical exam
2) a complete history of this complaint
3) knowing the specifics of your PMH; like do you use other drugs, have any psychiatric issues, drink alcohol on a regular basis, etc
4) review your family history
5) Obtain any lab or imaging studies on the above information
6) And probably most important, looking you in the eye and thru discussing this issue with you on a one on one basis, develop a gestalt about you as a patient!

Yea that's what many people would like, but THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE between passing along medical suggestions on the WEB with info so scant most docs are unwilling to say ANYTHING!

Last edited:
Oh you want me to make SPECIFIC recommendations in the absence of:
1) a thorough physical exam
2) a complete history of this complaint
3) knowing the specifics of your PMH; like do you use other drugs, have any psychiatric issues, drink alcohol on a regular basis, etc
4) review your family history
5) Obtain any lab or imaging studies on the above information
6) And probably most important, looking you in the eye and thru discussing this issue with you on a one on one basis, develop a gestalt about you as a patient!

Yea that's what many people would like, but THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE between passing along medical suggestions on the WEB with info so scant most docs are unwilling to say ANYTHING!
I was more or less looking for specific information on antibiotics of choice for im infections... but i understand allergies,other medications and locations of infections can be factors when choosing an antibiotic. I apologize for coming off as an asshole-i am a bit in fear concerning my current symptoms, and i am looking to get into a solution ASAP before its too late. Thanks. Ps. I think i found my answer, and i empathize with you concerning the pressure of being a professional and responsible concerning medical advice.Have you ever considered creating another handle where you might be able to suggest and help more without the liability of being labeled "Dr."

How bad can pip get without being infection? I shoot alot..easy 500shots in 9months...bcomplex,suspension,shit load eq,every test400,300,250,100,75. And growth. Lots of pip, usually say fuck it and walk funny or hold my arm a little fucked up. But my left glute is fucking with me,Hard!!! Its been getting worse for a couple days, not red or puffy,just a knot..but boy that bitch is fucking with me, i cant even dig dirt... usually they go away after 3 0r 4 days...I am ready for this bitch to be gone. I guess my question is: whatS the longest and worst pip you ever had?

I sounds like you have developed quite a bit of scar tissue. Deep tissue massage has worked for me. Give it a try, you'll be glad you did.