gaining strength and size while on PCT?

Hero2221

So I finished my test t500 cycle about 3 weeks ago. Started my pct running nolva and clomid both liquid at 20 and 50mg a day. Crazy thing is I feel like I'm getting stronger and looking fuller while off my test. I'm thinking the second bottle of t500 was under dosed badly cuz I didn't feel as good as I did on my first bottle. Ran it for about 12 weeks at .75ml twice a week. This happen often? I haven't checked my stats recently but I still believe I'm around the same weight as when I jumped off my cycle

Last edited:
So I finished my test t500 cycle about 3 weeks ago. Started my pct running nolva and clomid both liquid at 20 and 50mg a day. Crazy thing is I feel like I'm getting stronger and looking fuller while off my test. I'm thinking the second bottle of t500 was under dosed badly cuz I didn't feel as good as I did on my first bottle. Ran it for about 12 weeks at .75ml twice a week. This happen often? I haven't checked my stats recently but I still believe I'm around the same weight as when I jumped off my cycle

You think the effects of PCT can be judged after only THREE WEEKS?

Are U serious!

Get some labs bc at 3 weeks the TT you've been pinning hasn't had time to even clear yet.

THEN devote A LOT more time towards learning about PCT

liquid Clomid and Novlao_O.. hope it's not underdosed/bunk bro!

You think the effects of PCT can be judged after only THREE WEEKS?

Are U serious!

Get some labs bc at 3 weeks the TT you've been pinning hasn't had time to even clear yet.

THEN devote A LOT more time towards learning about PCT
I was just asking simply because I expected more of a decline in strength and size. Everyone talks about their PCTs as if they lost everything. Getting blood work after my fourth week

I was just asking simply because I expected more of a decline in strength and size. Everyone talks about their PCTs as if they lost everything. Getting blood work after my fourth week

Then your still not getting my point, as the effects your experiencing are NOT due to PCT, but rather that of AAS.

Many folk will notice an initial "benefit" as their TT levels DECLINE over a period of time, this response is probably due to heightened AR sensitivity, IMO.

(Want to know more? RESEARCH factors effecting "Androgen Receptor up/down regulation" and that means using Google Scholar or PubMed etc)

The blood work I suggested will demonstrate my point perfectly!

Last edited:
Back