MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

About the policy for an blind test, if the test is more than 10% under dosed of the accurate dosage we will be giving you guys an refund.

Right now we’re only having international shipments, nothing from US domestic. Only ampoules so far.

We’re really confident with our channel and shipping, so we can happily say we guarantee 100% delivery for you guys. We do have an reship policy as well.

CRAZY CHRISTMAS SALE !!
15% OFF THE WHOLE DECEMBER MONTH FOR THESE NON LABELLED VIALS! Crazy prices with crazy high quality products!

NO MINIMUM ORDERS
Orders through mail:

genericasia@proton.me

PAYMENT METHOD: ONLY CRYPTO CURRENCIES! BTC, ETH, LTC , USDT , XMR! A lot more coins available too, ask for different coins.

Shipping price $35

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml 10ml - 13$ / WHITE CAP

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml 10ml - 14$ / GREY CAP

Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml - 10$ / GREEN CAP

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 150mg/ml 10ml - 17$ / YELLOW CAP

Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml 10ml - 22$ / BLUE CAP

Boldenone Undecylenate 300mg/ml 10ml - 21$ / PURPLE CAP

Sustanon 270mg/ml 10ml - 15$ / RED CAP
I know these are only available internationally right now but Will these oils eventually be made available US domestic? That’s what we’re really looking for in the long run even if the costs is slightly more. You’re already stocking oils domestic anyway so it wouldn’t be any additional costs for you to add these to the next shipment to the US warehouse. Also still waiting to hear from you about store credit for testing if we send it for testing? The 10% variance is good I like that and it shows you’re confident in your product. Giving us credit for blind testing will only make our confidence in your product go up in the community which in turn means more business for you. What is the carrier oil and what solvents / ratios are used in your oils? Can we get this information please. I’d be willing to be the first to try some oils but not without credit for testing since they haven’t been tested at all yet. I know this is an added expense and overhead for you but it will most definitely benefit you if they test accurately and they’re smooth pinning. I know you said you will test them but we’d prefer to do some blind testing of our own with credit. This gives you even more credibility than if you were to do the testing yourself and you surely understand why. Anyway looking forward to your response.

If I was redundant in any of that I apologize I haven’t slept in 2 days so I’m a little out of it at the moment.

I know these are only available internationally right now but Will these oils eventually be made available US domestic? That’s what we’re really looking for in the long run even if the costs is slightly more. You’re already stocking oils domestic anyway so it wouldn’t be any additional costs for you to add these to the next shipment to the US warehouse. Also still waiting to hear from you about store credit for testing if we send it for testing? The 10% variance is good I like that and it shows you’re confident in your product. Giving us credit for blind testing will only make our confidence in your product go up in the community which in turn means more business for you. What is the carrier oil and what solvents / ratios are used in your oils? Can we get this information please. I’d be willing to be the first to try some oils but not without credit for testing since they haven’t been tested at all yet. I know this is an added expense and overhead for you but it will most definitely benefit you if they test accurately and they’re smooth pinning. I know you said you will test them but we’d prefer to do some blind testing of our own with credit. This gives you even more credibility than if you were to do the testing yourself and you surely understand why. Anyway looking forward to your response.

If I was redundant in any of that I apologize I haven’t slept in 2 days so I’m a little out of it at the moment.
Testing store credit 150$ only 1 product each compund because only made 1 batch of each product if all tested no need for it to be being tested again and again when new batch made labtest will be provided

Testing store credit 150$ only 1 product each compund because only made 1 batch of each product if all tested no need for it to be being tested again and again when new batch made labtest will be provided
Thanks for the reply I didn’t plan to test it over and over. Can you answer the other questions I mentioned also as we still need that info? Thanks

Cut Stack 150mg 50mg testo prop 50mg trenbo ace 50mg drosto p
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg
Trenbolone Enantate 200mg

approx 7 days will be available international no sticker/label

ok guys here is some CRAZY CREAMY DEALS !! It ain’t getting cheaper for now, get DISCOUNT for these following CRYPTO CURRENCIES!
Ethereum 15% discount
Litecoin 20% discount
Ripple 20% discount
Solana 25% discount
Monero 25% discount
Cardano 20% discount

15% discount still available as well!

ok guys here is some CRAZY CREAMY DEALS !! It ain’t getting cheaper for now, get DISCOUNT for these following CRYPTO CURRENCIES!
Ethereum 15% discount
Litecoin 20% discount
Ripple 20% discount
Solana 25% discount
Monero 25% discount
Cardano 20% discount

15% discount still available as well!
NO MINIMUM ORDERS
Orders through mail:

genericasia@proton.me

PAYMENT METHOD: ONLY CRYPTO CURRENCIES! BTC, ETH, LTC , USDT , XMR! A lot more coins available too, ask for different coins.

Shipping price $35

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml 10ml - 13$ / WHITE CAP

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml 10ml - 14$ / GREY CAP

Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml - 10$ / GREEN CAP

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 150mg/ml 10ml - 17$ / YELLOW CAP

Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml 10ml - 22$ / BLUE CAP

Boldenone Undecylenate 300mg/ml 10ml - 21$ / PURPLE CAP

Sustanon 270mg/ml 10ml - 15$ / RED CAP

New products

Whats fair price for 100% delivery international for usa :)

Dianabol 50mg/tab 100tablets bag
Winstrol 50mg/tab 100tablets bag
Oxymetholone 50mg/tab 100tablets bag
t3 50mcg/tab 100tablets bag

Trenbolone Enantate 200mg/ml 10ml
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml 10ml
Cut stack 150mg/ml 10ml

Back