MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

:eek::eek:CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR EVE SALE OF 15 % FOR OUR NON LABELLED 10 ML VIALS ! :eek::eek: - the sale is valid until JANUARY 1st 2024 - this is valid for worldwide customers, reship policy is available! we guarantee succesfull delivery by 99.99999% !!

NO MINIMUM ORDERS
Orders through mail:

genericasia@proton.me

PAYMENT METHOD: ONLY CRYPTO CURRENCIES! BTC, ETH, LTC , USDT , XMR! A lot more coins available too, ask for different coins.

Shipping price $35

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml 10ml - 13$ / WHITE CAP

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml 10ml - 14$ / GREY CAP

Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml - 10$ / GREEN CAP

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 150mg/ml 10ml - 17$ / YELLOW CAP

Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml 10ml - 22$ / BLUE CAP

Boldenone Undecylenate 300mg/ml 10ml - 21$ / PURPLE CAP

Sustanon 270mg/ml 10ml - 15$ / RED CAP

where the fu.. are you guys at :) are you guys started to decorate the christmas tree now and preparing the turkey, since its so silent :)

We have decided to bring these orals as a start

Stanazolol 50mg
Methandienone/Dianabol 50mg
Oxymetholone/Anadrol 50mg
T3 50mcg

They will be in 100 tablets bags

Good shit, hope it works out for you, it’d be great to have a new Chinese vendor on here.
Indeed it would

Hi guys,

What orals could you guys be interested in see at our list and how many mg do you want them?
Have you considered the multiple I mentioned already?
We have decided to bring these orals as a start

Stanazolol 50mg
Methandienone/Dianabol 50mg
Oxymetholone/Anadrol 50mg
T3 50mcg

They will be in 100 tablets bags
Please strongly consider the list I posted in this thread previously

Indeed it would

Have you considered the multiple I mentioned already?

Please strongly consider the list I posted in this thread previously
I’ll throw a few at you.

Primo E 200 (10ml vials) this will be available in future
Mast E 200 ( 10ml vials)same for this

Proviron( Mesterolone )
- 50mg tabs ( if you make Proviron in 50mg tabs you’ll be a rich man lol ) coming after spring festival
Turinabol - 10mg tabs turanabol will be 25mg it can be breaked as there will be a line on tablets
T4 - 100mcg tabs
T3 - 25mcg tabs
MK677 - 20mg scored or 10mg non-scored tabs
Cardarine (gw501516) - 20mg tabs

I’ll throw a few at you.

Primo E 200 (10ml vials) this will be available in future
Mast E 200 ( 10ml vials)same for this

Proviron( Mesterolone )
- 50mg tabs ( if you make Proviron in 50mg tabs you’ll be a rich man lol ) coming after spring festival
Turinabol - 10mg tabs turanabol will be 25mg it can be breaked as there will be a line on tablets
T4 - 100mcg tabs
T3 - 25mcg tabs
MK677 - 20mg scored or 10mg non-scored tabs
Cardarine (gw501516) - 20mg tabs
Is T3 and T4 already available for US domestic orders?

Those were recommendations I made to him to start producing not sure why he reposted it. I was just asking him to seriously consider start producing those.
Damn, yeah I see that now. Fuck man. Can’t find anyone domestic with T3 and T4 that doesn’t have a $300 MOQ

@GenericAsia can you tell a bit more about your brewing and filtering process? Your intro doesn't say much about that. Thank you.
First, the vials and raw powder will be simply sterilized, then the carrier oil will be added to the stainless steel emulsifying tank that has been cleaned and sterilized, and then the raw powder, benzyl alcohol, and benzyl benzoate will be added. The melting point of each raw powder is different and I will not elaborate on the different temperatures at which the emulsifying tank is heated. The emulsifying tank can effectively remove condensate during the heating process (this is why our products are not easy to crystallize). Then the emulsifying tank pumps the liquid into the filter container, and the filter membrane is used 22micron aperture, we use a positive pressure filter device in this way, a sterile solution is obtained and then the liquid is taken to the filling production line. We use a ten-needle filling machine which can complete precise and sterile filling butyl rubber plugs can effectively prevent solvent corrosion.

First, the vials and raw powder will be simply sterilized, then the carrier oil will be added to the stainless steel emulsifying tank that has been cleaned and sterilized, and then the raw powder, benzyl alcohol, and benzyl benzoate will be added. The melting point of each raw powder is different and I will not elaborate on the different temperatures at which the emulsifying tank is heated. The emulsifying tank can effectively remove condensate during the heating process (this is why our products are not easy to crystallize). Then the emulsifying tank pumps the liquid into the filter container, and the filter membrane is used 22micron aperture, we use a positive pressure filter device in this way, a sterile solution is obtained and then the liquid is taken to the filling production line. We use a ten-needle filling machine which can complete precise and sterile filling butyl rubber plugs can effectively prevent solvent corrosion.
We will also measure and adjust the pH value of the carrier oil. We put your health first, which is a step that most other laboratories ignore.

Thank you

CRAZY CHRISTMAS SALE !!
15% OFF THE WHOLE DECEMBER MONTH FOR THESE NON LABELLED VIALS! Crazy prices with crazy high quality products!

NO MINIMUM ORDERS
Orders through mail:

genericasia@proton.me

PAYMENT METHOD: ONLY CRYPTO CURRENCIES! BTC, ETH, LTC , USDT , XMR! A lot more coins available too, ask for different coins.

Shipping price $35

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml 10ml - 13$ / WHITE CAP

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml 10ml - 14$ / GREY CAP

Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml - 10$ / GREEN CAP

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 150mg/ml 10ml - 17$ / YELLOW CAP

Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml 10ml - 22$ / BLUE CAP

Boldenone Undecylenate 300mg/ml 10ml - 21$ / PURPLE CAP

Sustanon 270mg/ml 10ml - 15$ / RED CAP

Back