MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

By the way, you never did explain 7 years ago why the “scammers” email you posted for proof was edited with ur signature and not the “scammers” signature. Lol. I’m guessing that’s why you were told to fuck off by everyone back then ?

And that shit of the transaction u posted for proof wasn’t even the same address in ur fake email proofs lol cause apparently u “deleted “ the email transaction from the scammer right away and didn’t have the original bitcoin transaction the “scammer” . But u still had all the emails from omega lab ? Weird to only delete the proof of the so called “scammer “ LOL.

Do ur parents love you ? Are they hoping u wake up one day and become a man ? Are they hoping you stop using the oil rig job as ur life excuse ? Cause u r the one who picked that career aren’t u? Or did the “scammers” scam u into the oil rig job ?

U r now forever marked. You will either sink or swim. You and @iris ( the one who said it’s weird to bring up his last reverse scam attempt , and told him sweetie I feel so bad for u that this happened to u ) are now linked together. If u get banned he gets banned. If he gets banned u get banned.

Maybe you two should go come up with a game plan on the oil rig? Maybe oil eachother up and think of how to get your self out of this oily n juicy situation?

If u actually Go back to omega lab thread and re read the 15-20 pages of his last attempt n compare it to this attempt he just tried to pull. u see the truth about how it all is the same scam then n now.

Wish omega lab was still here to comment.

You are a lunatic and a troll.

How dare you?

If members are leaving this forum, it's exactly because it is now riddled with people like you.
I for, one, am certainly fed up with it.

Shameful illiterate idiot

You are a lunatic and a troll.

How dare you?

If members are leaving this forum, it's exactly because it is now riddled with people like you.
I for, one, am certainly fed up with it.

Shameful illiterate idiot
Someone afraid of the truth to come out. Look at him become worry and dismiss the facts

By the way, you never did explain 7 years ago why the “scammers” email you posted for proof was edited with ur signature and not the “scammers” signature. Lol. I’m guessing that’s why you were told to fuck off by everyone back then ?

And that shit of the transaction u posted for proof wasn’t even the same address in ur fake email proofs lol cause apparently u “deleted “ the email transaction from the scammer right away and didn’t have the original bitcoin transaction the “scammer” . But u still had all the emails from omega lab ? Weird to only delete the proof of the so called “scammer “ LOL.

Do ur parents love you ? Are they hoping u wake up one day and become a man ? Are they hoping you stop using the oil rig job as ur life excuse ? Cause u r the one who picked that career aren’t u? Or did the “scammers” scam u into the oil rig job ?

U r now forever marked. You will either sink or swim. You and @iris ( the one who said it’s weird to bring up his last reverse scam attempt , and told him sweetie I feel so bad for u that this happened to u ) are now linked together. If u get banned he gets banned. If he gets banned u get banned.

Maybe you two should go come up with a game plan on the oil rig? Maybe oil eachother up and think of how to get your self out of this oily n juicy situation?

If u actually Go back to omega lab thread and re read the 15-20 pages of his last attempt n compare it to this attempt he just tried to pull. u see the truth about how it all is the same scam then n now.

Wish omega lab was still here to comment.
STFU!!