MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

@GenericAsia Just post a pic of the processing environment and be done with it. Answering other posts while avoiding the pic request isn’t a good look. You could’ve posted an AI generated pic by now, so I’ll give you that, but it does make one wonder why you’re so adverse to laying it to rest. I’ve been on here for a long time and I can tell you that 10 years ago you would’ve already been run off the board. Now I do think we were too hard on some labs, but it did breed confidence in the ones that could weather the storm. No one is expecting to see a university science lab, but we also need to know you’re not brewing out of an unsterile environment…

Last edited:
He doesn’t have to if he doesn’t want to actually. Go read Optis thread. It’s not necessary to go into any details about anything anymore.
He already stated he will. Let’s wait and see. Necessity of disclosure and willingness to be the most transparent source and trustworthy are very different things. If he backs out… do with that as you will.

I won’t be publicly voicing my opinion on here anymore until Generic Asia has time to address it further, it’s only fair to them, to have time for proper and safe disclosure of information. They can’t just post without any precautions in place, for their own security.

@GenericAsia Just post a pic of the processing environment and be done with it. Answering other posts while avoiding the pic request isn’t a good look. You could’ve posted an AI generated pic by now, so I’ll give you that, but it does make one wonder why you’re so adverse to laying it to rest. I’ve been on here for a long time and I can tell you that 10 years ago you would’ve already been run off the board. Now I do think we were too hard on some labs, but it did breed confidence in the ones that could weather the storm. No one is expecting to see a university science lab, but we also need to know you’re not brewing out of an unsterile environment…
as said before the progrsss of sterilization will be given and the pictures of the equipments as well. no one is running anywhere I’m a man of word.

I need have the facility pics without chemistry guys working.

He already stated he will. Let’s wait and see. Necessity of disclosure and willingness to be the most transparent source and trustworthy are very different things. If he backs out… do with that as you will.

I won’t be publicly voicing my opinion on here anymore until Generic Asia has time to address it further, it’s only fair to them, to have time for proper and safe disclosure of information. They can’t just post without any precautions in place, for their own security.
thanks my man, I make sure to tag you in here once the pics is available :-)

4th time now. From myself. Doesn’t include the others asking.

Anadrol

It has ZERO tests.

You said you only sell products that have been tested. Yet anadrol hasn’t been tested.
Might be a few others, but at this point I don’t care to look.

Lot of talk with no photos or action yet.
And testing shouldn’t rely on customers period.
Guess the vetting is happening more now.

Really? Can't remember when I could react to posts. Your post count is pretty high. Weird.

Thank you very much.
Maybe they labeled me as a revolutionary, stripping me of my abilities to do further damage on these threads.

I mean no harm, really, just trying to find my own way through this abyss of broken vials and bent needles. In search of clean gear and most sterile oils, untouched by corruption. Each step is a gamble, dodging blows and disappointments.

-Ivan Drago

Maybe they labeled me as a revolutionary, stripping me of my abilities to do further damage on these threads.

I mean no harm, really, just trying to find my own way through this abyss of broken vials and bent needles. In search of clean gear and most sterile oils, untouched by corruption. Each step is a gamble, dodging blows and disappointments.

-Ivan Drago
Hahahaha I guess we are in the same boat.

Maybe a time limit now that I think of it. 2 month probation? Can't remember.
I’m not too concerned. I’m just glad to be able to comment and view threads. To my next point, I’m not going to be digging through all the sources and starting some sort of a crusade. Not here for that, strictly for my own education and hopefully help others along the way.

On that note I’m going radio silent on here, don’t want to muddy up this thread with melancholy philosophical bullshit worth a fly’s shit.

-Ivan Drago
Like we Say in my country: IVAN DRAGONBALL!!

Sponsors

Back