MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

The reality Is that people complaining about One of the best sources probably were the same 10 years ago injecting car oils in their gluetes without any jano tests...cmon guys
Now we will see the ugly truth as this plays out. LOOK IN THE MIRROR EVERYONE. There is the problem. You hate yourself for what you let these vendors get away with. But you keep coming back. Just like the abused girlfriend who must work on her self esteem. The change must start with YOU.

Now we will see the ugly truth as this plays out. LOOK IN THE MIRROR EVERYONE. There is the problem. You hate yourself for what you let these vendors get away with. But you keep coming back. Just like the abused girlfriend who must work on her self esteem. The change must start with YOU.
This sounds hard, why i hate myself?

I would like to put a reaction on your post (thumbs up) but i'm just too dumb to find that button for it, lol.

Now we will see the ugly truth as this plays out. LOOK IN THE MIRROR EVERYONE. There is the problem. You hate yourself for what you let these vendors get away with. But you keep coming back. Just like the abused girlfriend who must work on her self esteem.
It wouldn't be the first time. Go over to Q's thread and say something negative.

This sounds hard, why i hate myself?
You overestimate some of these people’s self awareness. They truly don’t care, as long as shipping is fast the price is right and the stuff is within 95% testing lol.

For me personally it would take a significant amount of proof from GA to even slightly consider using them. At the moment there is zero incentive to do so.

Guys be serious
This thread is seriously f'ed.

Maggie Jinzhan GIF by Jin

Too bad, we couldn't have had GA be a tool for change. Now he can't be trusted.

Last edited:
And here comes @HereToTeachAndLearn

What happened, that ignore button quit working again? Just can't help yourself. I get it. Get after it with those dislikes. Another one who just can't stick to their word. How does that feel? Must feel like shit.

Last edited:
I suspect when GA comes back it will be something like this:

“Come on guys, we have big surprise! Pictures not fake, you attack for no reason. It will be all good, test results coming, trust! Oh wait, exciting announcement! 50% off sale is live now! If you buy 10, we post Anadrol testing. But you must send in for test, okay? We pay for test and shipping! Come on guys!”

I’m so giddy I can’t wait, tehe.

Back