MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I'm not trying to play detective here, but the writing on the paper seems strange to me. After adjusting the exposure a bit on my phone, my suspicion is somewhat confirmed, but take a look for yourselves:

View attachment 298307

The paper has some waves due to how it's being held and the tension, but the writing doesn’t follow these waves. There’s no sign of the writing being affected by the waves at all. It just seems odd...

Yeah, of course.
Like I wrote previously, they just skewed the top right corner a bit to "give it a shape" but obviously this is trash.
You go hold a piece of paper on one side and see what it looks like.

Yeah, of course.
Like I wrote previously, they just skewed the top right corner a bit to "give it a shape" but obviously this is trash.
You go hold a piece of paper on one side and see what it looks like.
Exactly, that's what I thought too. The paper will ALWAYS have some waves, and so should the text on it, which is clearly not the case here. The writing was definitely added later.

Fucking Marcus damn it
@Dirthand
I know im fucking disappointed!! I mean he can fix this shit but he is going to have to eat a shit ton of crow!!! This is one of my top 5 fav sources.. Unrelated.. got stood up on a date.. thought id drink some beer and make some gear(better anyway) whats your thoughts on tren ace 200.. 26%bb?

TLDR: fuck around and find out.

Holy shit this thread blew the fuck up. I am so disappointed. I love the oils. But god dammit. Marcus, I warned you about this. I literally warned you about the pitchforks and the angry gang if you fucked around. Now you are finding out. And it's not even personal, dude.

You already have people that call your oils the superior of the board. But now you have put your INTEGRITY in question by apparently trying to pull a quick one...multiple times with the pictures.

Let this be a perfect example to ME why Meso exists and is incredible. Let this also be an example to anyone else reading why this forum exists.

And I'm going to pile on about the anadrol cuz it's just downright weird you're ignoring those requests. Publish the fucking test no matter how bad it is, or own up to not having done one. It's that simple. Face your fate. We all fuck up, and it's usually rectifiable if you don't dig a hole too deep.

Don't keep digging.

I know im fucking disappointed!! I mean he can fix this shit but he is going to have to eat a shit ton of crow!!! This is one of my top 5 fav sources.. Unrelated.. got stood up on a date.. thought id drink some beer and make some gear(better anyway) whats your thoughts on tren ace 200.. 26%bb?
wow it's a nice experiment but imho: will sting like a bitch and it will not hold (maybe).

what about a middle way 150mg?
only recipe I have seen had All EO as carrier oil for the 200mg 25%BB

Back