MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

So, I was looking at a picture that was posted here, earlier, and I communicated with someone else my doubts about it.
There are a few things about it that are a little strange.

I am reposting it above.
Please forgive the crude scribbles on it, just to highlight was I am referring to here. Kinda copy pasta from the message I sent to someone:

In the reflection at the back:

• the long stripe on the ceiling is missing.

• There is a metal bar going across the bottom.
Where is it in the room? It cannot be in front of the hands (so behind who took the picture, because it would look like they are in front, of it, the view would be obstructed but it is not. So it should either be behind the hands (and it is not) or maybe it is inside the dark room behind the window.
Can't really, because it is as bright as the other things in the scene that are reflected on the glass.
The same for some kind of monitor you see reflected there, which should be located near the front, on the left side, and there is nothing there.

Also:
• the writing on the paper looks totally superimposed.

• the hands look plastic. Look at the skin and the nails.
The bottom hand should cast a shadow on the one at the bottom, because the light is from above, but zero. Try doing the position with your hands and you will see, even at a angle.

I hope it's understandable.

I think this picture is fake.
I haven't looked at it more, but I would probably find more "faults" if I did.
Well done! I didn't even look at the pic cause the pic means nothing in terms of valdating the process.

Now we are calling this a SCAM. Third grader did that pic on their IPAD. Pitiful.

Thank you! What a POS.

Yeah I'm slightly skeptical about the picture as well.

Even if the picture is real, you could easily pay someone that works at the facility $100 or w/e to write something on a piece of paper and snap a picture. Doesn't prove anything

And the lab looks super high tech. So if the lab is so high tech, pristine and professional, why is the packaging and labels so cheap and amateurish? The packs are literally sent with scotch tape and zip lock bags. Very amateurish for such a high tech lab and facility. I can say this without compromising opsec

I've had my doubts, mostly kept it to myself but since we're airing the concerns out, why not?

So, I was looking at a picture that was posted here, earlier, and I communicated with someone else my doubts about it.

I am reposting it above.
Please forgive the crude scribbles on it, just to highlight was I am referring to here. Kinda copy pasta from the message I sent to someone:

Where is it in the room? It cannot be in front of the hands (so behind who took the picture, because it would look like they are in front, of it, the view would be obstructed but it is not. So it should either be behind the hands (and it is not) or maybe it is inside the dark room behind the window.
Can't really, because it is as bright as the other things in the scene that are reflected on the glass.
The same for some kind of monitor you see reflected there, which should be located near the front, on the left side, and there is nothing there.

Also:

The bottom hand should cast a shadow on the one at the bottom, because the light is from above, but zero. Try doing the position with your hands and you will see, even at a angle.

Holy shit... Marcus @GenericAsia himegirl just busted you the Fuck out!!!! That was not a good move brother.. this shows no integrity..
Holy shit... good work Ms. Iris
Fucke em

I am reposting it above.

Also:

Also look at the top hand, index finger. AI generated/superimposed (?) as the rest of hand in focus then index finger fades out next to paper.

Last edited:
here is the pictures guys, please have a look. keep in mind that this is an original professional licensed manufacture, so there wont be pictures with my name or my brand on an piece of paper for safety and security reason, simply to minimize the risk of the factory to be combined with illegal production. this is not an underground lab but an professional manufacturer company. check out the pictures, if you guys have any other question feel free to ask.

notice: deleted due to i need add the watermarks on them :)
wheres the pictures? im fallin behind

Also the pictures GA posted with the watermark that were found on the web, the floors were green, and then there was one picture where the floor was like grey or something (maybe I'm colorblind)

But in this picture with the date and the written note, the floor is blue. Completely different color than the other pictures posted
What a dumpster fire.

All of @iris 's brilliance.

Plus...

Must be stealth color changing floors.

Color changing clean room suits.

AI superimposed Meso paper.

Not crumpled you'll notice. Pristine.

Magic index finger goes out of focus on same focal plane from rest of hand.

Last edited:
Once again, arrogance and over confidence affecting your judgement Marcus. I suggested that you to show more humility and be more forthcoming, now you have a chance to do it by addressing Iris’ concerns and observations shared on post (#4000).

You also can finally address the Anadrol testing issue. Enough stalling, no more buying time on this Anadrol issue. To be honest, I am expecting a clever entertaining excuse from you.

Let me start your reply,

“Common guys……. “

I think some people take too much tren here.
so many swear words ;)

Constant insults below the belt don't help minimize damage either
Buddy come on this is Meso, we are super mild at the present time. You should have being here when Brutus and friends were walking this place, your comments would have made maybe some sense.

Yeah I'm slightly skeptical about the picture as well.

Even if the picture is real, you could easily pay someone that works at the facility $100 or w/e to write something on a piece of paper and snap a picture. Doesn't prove anything

And the lab looks super high tech. So if the lab is so high tech, pristine and professional, why is the packaging and labels so cheap and amateurish? The packs are literally sent with scotch tape and zip lock bags. Very amateurish for such a high tech lab and facility. I can say this without compromising opsec

I've had my doubts, mostly kept it to myself but since we're airing the concerns out, why not?
I would have saved him on the packaging due to being easier to pass custom IF THERE WERE no stickers indicating the product but there are stickers indicating what is what so yeah ahahah can't even save him on that.

It's thanks to ppl like us that we are getting better and better gear and we have almost eradicated bunk gear, or really underdosed shit.

It was a long time ago but I think my first couple go-arounds were pharma. Sustanon redijects. Deca & a large bottle of EQ that had professional looking labels. Were UGLs making fancy labels in the 90's?

It was a long time ago but I think my first couple go-arounds were pharma. Sustanon redijects. Deca & a large bottle of EQ that had professional looking labels. Were UGLs making fancy labels in the 90's?
I bet the EQ was mexican pharma EQ, shit was veterinary stuff made for horses, super low concentration tho for being EQ but shit it was pipless so you could inject a tons of it

I would have saved him on the packaging due to being easier to pass custom IF THERE WERE no stickers indicating the product but there are stickers indicating what is what so yeah ahahah can't even save him on that.
Yeah its moreso the scotch tape and ziplock bags that had me thinking wtf..

Atleast vacuum seal that s**t.

Well done! I didn't even look at the pic cause the pic means nothing in terms of valdating the process.

Now we are calling this a SCAM. Third grader did that pic on their IPAD. Pitiful.

Thank you! What a POS.

Yes, some of the perspective of the things is out of whack (like the hands, as we said) and the piece of paper, the bottom and sides are totally straight, bar the top right corner they skewed a little.
I mean, it's a joke.

But why?
Why not stick with the "no can do" for the pictures and be honest?

Back