MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Hey! @GenericAsia

For the 6th time now. Stop ignoring my posts about anadrol.

It’s absolutely ridiculous.
Needless to say. I won’t be conducting business with you.
Yeah @GenericAsia can you address this fucking anadrol thing or what?

You test everything except the anadrol? How's that?

Don't worry brother, we tear you a new hole now, next it will be someone else, it's winter schedule soon, I'm gonna have so much time on my hands I'll start ripping assholes left and right in all the underground. I shit you not.

Now again, where the fuck is the anadrol test?

Back in my day we had no idea what was in our vials and we LIKED IT.

Zoomers and "testing" and "sterility" :rolleyes:
Back in your day ppl were running diuretics like it was candies too, were injecting motor oil as well and call it good, a bit earlier on ppl were dieing of a cold and... Should I continue? What the fuck is your point? That we should go back instead of forward? That we shouldn't be more mindful of our own health?

Dinosaurs like you are the cancer of progress, why don't you fucking go inject some motul 10w40 and shut the fuck up?

It's thanks to ppl like us that we are getting better and better gear and we have almost eradicated bunk gear, or really underdosed shit.

When I started you had to really be careful to what sources your were buying because you could easily get bunk or underdosed shit.

Now if a retard get on the underground and buy oils from most of the sources in the first page or the one "sponsored" 99.9% he will get good stuff.

Imagine that, fucking progress, such a shit thing right?

Fuck off before I teabag your face into oblivion. Like you are not benefitting as well from our crusade you fucking cunt.

Happy Saturday you all :)

Yeah @GenericAsia can you address this fucking anadrol thing or what?

You test everything except the anadrol? How's that?

Back in your day ppl were running diuretics like it was candies too, were injecting motor oil as well and call it good, a bit earlier on ppl were dieing of a cold and... Should I continue? What the fuck is your point? That we should go back instead of forward? That we shouldn't be more mindful of our own health?

Dinosaurs like you are the cancer of progress, why don't you fucking go inject some motul 10w40 and shut the fuck up?

It's thanks to ppl like us that we are getting better and better gear and we have almost eradicated bunk gear, or really underdosed shit.

When I started you had to really be careful to what sources your were buying because you could easily get bunk or underdosed shit.

Now if a retard get on the underground and buy oils from most of the sources in the first page or the one "sponsored" 99.9% he will get good stuff.

Fuck off before I teabag your face into oblivion. Like you are not benefitting as well from our crusade you fucking cunt.

keep testing that as soon as you publish I buy, in fact send as many products as you can

Shakespeare In Love Applause GIF by MIRAMAX

Maybe you should take that enormous brain and google "sarcasm"

keep testing that as soon as you publish I buy, in fact send as many products as you can

Where are your tests, since you are so interested in them?
People are trying to do good things and not only do you not give two fucks, then you start with the bullshit, too.
Way to go

Maybe you should take that enormous brain and google "sarcasm"
I'm too stupid to understand it on a Saturday night after being awake since 4am. Sorry buddy I missed it completely :(

Apology, I checked your username and remember you being very supporting of this stuff but I just have too much fun in shit talking ppl and it got the best of me.

Where are your tests, since you are so interested in them?
I leave this job to those poor idiots like you, I trust people, if they tell me that the product is good I believe it, there is no reason even because at most you cheat me once, I write here that I have had problems and you lose many customersgive me a list of all the fake or underdosed products you have used from UGL like GA, QSC or others, I'm really curious, I trust so far I have only used good products and when someone has tested the results were always excellent, at most 5/10% less, but this is not a scam, if I want to scam you I will sell you an empty Testosterone, or a 30mg Masteron instead of 200mg this is a scam

I leave this job to those poor idiots like you, I trust people, if they tell me that the product is good I believe it, there is no reason even because at most you cheat me once, I write here that I have had problems and you lose many customersgive me a list of all the fake or underdosed products you have used from UGL like GA, QSC or others, I'm really curious, I trust so far I have only used good products and when someone has tested the results were always excellent, at most 5/10% less, but this is not a scam, if I want to scam you I will sell you an empty Testosterone, or a 30mg Masteron instead of 200mg this is a scam

OK, you don't get ìt.
In the meantime, everyone else is an idiot.
Yay.
Farewell

this is not a scam,
NO ONE said this is a scam. I said the vendor is making specific claims which he is not validating through appropriate testing. Your mindset is part of the current problem.

To justify his claims, he would have to validate appropriate concentration and identity of API (done) and also confirm impurity levels below spec (has not been done or at least not shown).

Last edited:
hi excel,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I appreciate your diligence in identifying the source of the image. I believed it was representative of our factory, as it was shared with me in that context. My intention was to showcase our operations, and I did not mean to mislead anyone. I value integrity in our communications and will ensure that any images shared in the future are properly sourced. If needed, I would be happy to provide an alternative image that accurately represents our facility. Thank you for your understanding. please check the last picture provided in here.

The recent picture that prominently features the name GA and date serves as clear evidence of our facility and its operations. This image was taken directly at our site and accurately reflects our brand and the quality of our work. I hope this serves to reinforce our commitment to transparency and authenticity in our communications.

If there are any further questions or if additional information is needed, please feel free to reach out. I appreciate your understanding and support as we continue to showcase our operations accurately.

btw as said, im a man of my word and i offered 1000$ in reward for this, email me and we figure it out.
No one in their right mind posts fake photos with current search technology, you are losing credibility and future clients.

No one in their right mind posts fake photos with current search technology, you are losing credibility and future clients.
Where's your New Member Intro?

So, I was looking at a picture that was posted here, earlier, and I communicated with someone else my doubts about it.
There are a few things about it that are a little strange.

I am reposting it above.
Please forgive the crude scribbles on it, just to highlight was I am referring to here. Kinda copy pasta from the message I sent to someone:

In the reflection at the back:

• the long stripe on the ceiling is missing.

• There is a metal bar going across the bottom.
Where is it in the room? It cannot be in front of the hands (so behind who took the picture, because it would look like they are in front, of it, the view would be obstructed but it is not. So it should either be behind the hands (and it is not) or maybe it is inside the dark room behind the window.
Can't really, because it is as bright as the other things in the scene that are reflected on the glass.
The same for some kind of monitor you see reflected there, which should be located near the front, on the left side, and there is nothing there.

Also:
• the writing on the paper looks totally superimposed.

• the hands look plastic. Look at the skin and the nails.
The bottom hand should cast a shadow on the one at the bottom, because the light is from above, but zero. Try doing the position with your hands and you will see, even at a angle.

I hope it's understandable.

I think this picture is fake.
I haven't looked at it more, but I would probably find more "faults" if I did.

Back