MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

How long does it usually take for GA to get back to you after you send in payment. This is the first time I’ve used him so I’m not familiar with the process.

How long does it usually take for GA to get back to you after you send in payment. This is the first time I’ve used him so I’m not familiar with the process.
usually within 4-6 hours we have an reply back to you, but dont worry at all. one email at a time guys, promo been crazy.

Why buy from GENERIC ASIA?

- No hidden fees
- No insurances fee for reship orders
- Best Customer service it’s a big priority
- Best Communication with customers
- Smooth transactions and collection
- High quality products, cheap prices
- Lab results available for all our product
- You pay for the products price and no other hidden fees
- shipping cost 35$ up to 2kg - can’t get cheaper
- All emails replied within 3-5 hours, payment collection within the day,
- Your one stop shop to go.
- COATED tablets, scored tablets, easy to break
- Overfilled vials, no floaters!
- Fast delivery and guaranteed delivery.
- 2-7 USA DOMESTIC DELIVERY
- 5-18 days INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY

usually within 4-6 hours we have an reply back to you, but dont worry at all. one email at a time guys, promo been crazy.
Ok. I realize you have a promo going on. I was under the impression that email turnaround time was quick with you. As you said 4-6 hours. I sent payment over 24 hrs ago that’s why I was asking. I’ve been doing this for a long time now, I know things get backed up from time to time. As long as you received my payment info I’m fine.

Ok. I realize you have a promo going on. I was under the impression that email turnaround time was quick with you. As you said 4-6 hours. I sent payment over 24 hrs ago that’s why I was asking. I’ve been doing this for a long time now, I know things get backed up from time to time. As long as you received my payment info I’m fine.
please email me about this matter, there may have been some delays on blockchains, but if you send transaction id and your order/info , it is all good. but in case your worried, email me

Hello everyone!

GenericAsia is now to be found on PepChat! Everyone is welcome to this server is made cause of a lot of demands to have an chat/server group with the community of GA loyal customers! Everything will be shared in there as well such as promos, cycle logs, experiences, benefits of products, price winners and different type of wheelie spins for competitions! there will not be made any orders through the server, so do not ask about ordering in there.

ORDERS IS STILL ONLY AT genericasia@proton.me -

everyone is welcome and make sure to keep the positive energy in there!

peptide.chat/invite/25Gt4AwA

Marcus, that was a nice promo. I got my order in and so did many of your supporters. Now it is over and as you make your presence known in the Peptide.chat platform, you have to open with another banger promo!

As it stands right now, your channel, server or whatever the heck they call it on Peptide.chat lacks the energy and excitement that only you can deliver with a crazy promo! We can’t let you represent like that. Set the promo and we will support it .

Well fuck me I didn’t check this last page and tried to send in an order at 10:11. Guess we’ll see. Figured I’d bite the bullet to try his oils and throw in some orals and peptides while we were already paying shipping.

please email me about this matter, there may have been some delays on blockchains, but if you send transaction id and your order/info , it is all good. but in case your worried, email me
dang i emailed you yesterday and made an order. Just paid 10 mins ago because i havent had the time to sit down and do it. am i still eligible?

Back