- High quality products, cheap prices
- Lab results available for all our product
- You pay for the products price and no other hidden fees
- shipping cost 35$ up to 2kg - can’t get cheaper
- All emails replied within 3-5 hours, payment collection within the day,
- Your one stop shop to go.
- COATED tablets, scored tablets, easy to break
- Overfilled vials, no floaters!
- Fast delivery and guaranteed delivery.
- 2-7 USA DOMESTIC DELIVERY
- 5-18 days INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY

everyone is welcome and make sure to keep the positive energy in there!

peptide.chat/invite/25Gt4AwA
Just jumped on to speak my peace concerning GA. I gotta admit, every since I've started dealing with them it's been nothing but good business, and quailty. Had one mix up, but was immediately made right. No complaints here.✌️

Another shoutout for my third successful order/delivery from GA, second international. Took advantage of that "buy 3 get 1 free" oral promo from a couple weeks back; threw in some oils as well. Nine-day delivery to Southeastern United States. GA is crushing it with the international delivery times. Everything wrapped and secured snuggly. I've been a happy customer since switching to GA, no complaints thus far.
Question. Why go international rather than doing the domestic USA? I am just curious what the difference is. Figured all us people would us the domestic. Is international considered the better option?

after a lot of heated conversations and drama from some of the guys in the community, we decided to provide our injectables for heavy metal analysis and sterility test, i point out that GenericAsia is the only source, who have been such kind of test for so many products. there is specifically a few guys in here that i would like to mention, but I rather not and hope them self will come out and start make some comments on other threads as they said they would do, but never did, which seems very odd, as only GenericAsia was attacked A LOT due to these tests.

Heavy metals / sterility tests - by GenericAsia from Janoshik

NPP 150mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml
Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml
Trenbolone A 100mg/ml
Trenbolone E 200mg/ml
Masteron P 100mg/ml
Masteron E 200mg/ml
Cut Stack 150mg/ml
Primobolan 200mg/ml
EQ 300mg/ml
Deca 300mg/ml
Sustanon 270mg/ml
Respect!!!!

What color are your primo tops?

Edit: nvm I think he labels it ME for methenolone enanthate instead I thought it was Masteron enanthate. They are light blue tops.

Anyway 2nd order with GA somehow he got it to me intentionally in 1 week from order which is crazy T/A

Plus 100 freebies!

Last edited:
Back