MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I placed my first order with GenericAsia to take advantage of their promo, and I’m impressed. Communication was excellent, and I had no issues with response times. Marcus answered my question about shipping and the number of kits per box in just over an hour. I should have checked the forums first as it was already answered here. I paid for my order that night, and when I woke up, I had confirmation that my payment was received. My tracking number was provided early the next morning. Overall, I had an amazing order experience with GenericAsia. Now they’re also testing for heavy metals? I’m sold.. It’s going to be hard to justify placing an order with any other source.

Can't believe I procrastinated and ended up missing the sale
dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

hi guys, sterility test is not included in the test, but as soon as it is released i will share it in here with you guys.

other than that, enjoy the heavy metal tests that was requested so much about.. still not commenting on the other forums those few individuals, very odd..
Thanks Bro. This is very cool of you to provide this stuff.

after a lot of heated conversations and drama from some of the guys in the community, we decided to provide our injectables for heavy metal analysis and sterility test, i point out that GenericAsia is the only source, who have been such kind of test for so many products. there is specifically a few guys in here that i would like to mention, but I rather not and hope them self will come out and start make some comments on other threads as they said they would do, but never did, which seems very odd, as only GenericAsia was attacked A LOT due to these tests.

Heavy metals / sterility tests - by GenericAsia from Janoshik

NPP 150mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml
Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml
Trenbolone A 100mg/ml
Trenbolone E 200mg/ml
Masteron P 100mg/ml
Masteron E 200mg/ml
Cut Stack 150mg/ml
Primobolan 200mg/ml
EQ 300mg/ml
Deca 300mg/ml
Sustanon 270mg/ml
You are the fucking Unit! Who else is doing this huh? This should shut the competition and haters up. Keep this up, no match honestly. Good on you Generic Asia. Good on you.

Back