MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I’m fairly certain it’s illegal to sell within china but 100% legal to export.
Tes within china it’s completely illigal to sell anything pharma stuff. But qsc said that ready to use stuuf are illigal to sell. That’s why they stopped selling tabs or storing it in their china warehousehouse

My first order(us domestic) arrived today after two days!!! Which is faster than every source i ever tried so kudos to Marcus and GenericAsia on that.

Also want to share my experience so far. Just to see how smooth his oils are first thing i tried was the tren ace. I used a insulin syringe and just draw it like that in 30-45 seconds. Didn’t even need to heat the vial. Usually that rarely happens so im surprised. I always need a 18 gauge to draw! Injection was also smooth as hell. No pain no nothing. Easy to push in the oil even without heating it. As long as they stay in business i see no reason to not buy from them! Keep up the good work!

Some may say I’ve got a problem, but I would say I’m just a serious PED enthusiast.

That EQ sale has been beckoning to me ever since I realized I like it more than Primo…can’t believe I’m saying this. But it’s true.
Grabbed some eq on the promo yesterday. Couldn't resist it, plus my coach wants me to have some on hand for my rebound. Grabbed some deca too.

If he runs out I'm hitting you up for product though.

Back