MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I think mine got lost as well, or something else not sure.
we’re sorry for the delay of your order. it’s currently in US and waiting for an scan by usps, once the scan is made your order will update. we hope next week there will be good news. again we’re sorry for the delay but this is completely out of our hand and lack of USPS dealing with this, we’re currently in touch with them.

Bloods results are in stealth test e @ 500mg

Attachments

• IMG_6691.jpeg
    IMG_6691.jpeg
    495.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6692.jpeg
    IMG_6692.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6693.jpeg
    IMG_6693.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 54
Letro 1.25mg every 10 days
Mast e 800mg wkly

I do try keep my estro on the lower side as last bloods i pulled last year around sept my estro came in around 10 also, so kind of found a sweet spot.

Mast e 800mg wkly

I do try keep my estro on the lower side as last bloods i pulled last year around sept my estro came in around 10 also, so kind of found a sweet spot.

Thanks.

PS there's a reply button. If you use it, people can see who you're replying to and I'll get a notification since it was to me.

Mast e 800mg wkly

Are you prone to aromatizing with test? Im still trying to find my sweet spot cuz taking a little of mast or primo fucks my estrogen levels.

we’re sorry for the delay of your order. it’s currently in US and waiting for an scan by usps, once the scan is made your order will update. we hope next week there will be good news. again we’re sorry for the delay but this is completely out of our hand and lack of USPS dealing with this, we’re currently in touch with them.
Thank you. You have been very communicative during the process. Appreciate that.

And this guy definitely has great pricing.