MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Ordered some of @GenericAsia sustanon 270 unfortunately it was lost in the mail. The source has been so kind to give a reshipment of the items. Will post a TD pic when it arrives and blood work when I do my trt/cruise.

My buddy who was scammed from another source just told me that his pack was also lost and Genericasia did not even blink, he reshipped and made good on his promise. Like trengod, I will have my friend send pictures to me so I can get them up here when it comes. I'm going to give this guy a shot myself now.

Anyone on the fence about ordering, don't even wait. Just do it.

My buddy who was scammed from another source just told me that his pack was also lost and Genericasia did not even blink, he reshipped and made good on his promise. Like trengod, I will have my friend send pictures to me so I can get them up here when it comes. I'm going to give this guy a shot myself now.

Anyone on the fence about ordering, don't even wait. Just do it.
appreciate the kind words mate means a lot for us. your welcome to make an order dont forget to mention what you could be interested in beside your normal order as we are giving freebies out.

as said guys we do not have hidden fees, insurance fees or payment bills. its actually very simple, you pay for what you order!

a bit quiet in here ) can we get some touchdown pics from our recent customers? 10% additional discount will be added into your next order if so, which means you guys can save up to 70% for your order damn..

a bit quiet in here ) can we get some touchdown pics from our recent customers? 10% additional discount will be added into your next order if so, which means you guys can save up to 70% for your order damn..
hard to give TD pics when first pack was lost :confused:

but appreciate the resend after 30 days. will post TD pic for that discount ;)

hard to give TD pics when first pack was lost :confused:

but appreciate the resend after 30 days. will post TD pic for that discount ;)
hi,

yes unfortunately it can happen that parcels getting lost in US airport/postal warehouse but as our policy says we do reship all orders that is getting lost or seized without any insurance fee.

we are really sorry for the time delay and your orders is delayed.. the main reason for why reshipping took 30 days was because it we had our china holiday for a bit over two weeks and waited an 100% confirm from usps if lost and once we got that, we reshipped.

you welcome anytime :)

guys to keep it simple and not mailing back and forth and save us both times please send me the shipping info (your shipping address WITH name) and transaction ID in same mail, this makes the process much easier.

this will avoid any kind of delays, just as today some of you guys send me an address without name and not replying back my mail for an day or two..