MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

What is the advantage of bold cyp over EQ?

Anyone respond better to the cypionate ester compared to undecylenate?

Seems low(ish) demand because many sources offer EQ.
Short ester. Eq takes a long time to saturate and adjusting the dosage is a pain in the ass. Bold cyp has one disadvantage of being pippy

Short ester. Eq takes a long time to saturate and adjusting the dosage is a pain in the ass. Bold cyp has one disadvantage of being pippy

Cyp isn't really a short ester (wrt half-life) but yeah, longer esters are harder to fine tune day-to-day.

Placed an order! Lets see how this goes.

I would love to see some peptides. I'd really like to see Semaglutide, cardarine/ gw501506, Cjc1295, and hcg.

Also some Masteron Ent and primo emt would be great additions too.

What is the advantage of bold cyp over EQ?

Anyone respond better to the cypionate ester compared to undecylenate?

Seems low(ish) demand because many sources offer EQ.
I don't know why anyone even carries boldenone undecylenate anymore.. maybe for the nostalgia?

Bold cyp is so much easier to deal with - it kicks in, in about 2 weeks and was a bit drier and leaner than EQ at lower to moderate dosages (200-350) a week for me. Seemed to have more of that androgenic kick/sides. EQ takes over a fkn month to kick in and by then hard to adjust dosage more bloat and weaker feeling.

happy to announce you guys that we will definitely be having some of the PEPTIDES you guys mentioning and will definitely add primo 200mg and Masterone as well.

we decided to dose up the mg of our orals to 50mg most of the products. hope you guys gonna like it!

damn must be the fastest guy in here

collect payments, proceed the orders, reply emails and provide tracking number all in within 24 HOURS!

service and quality can’t be beaten!!

happy to announce you guys that we will definitely be having some of the PEPTIDES you guys mentioning and will definitely add primo 200mg and Masterone as well.

we decided to dose up the mg of our orals to 50mg most of the products. hope you guys gonna like it!
Can't wait for the primo to be added

damn must be the fastest guy in here

collect payments, proceed the orders, reply emails and provide tracking number all in within 24 HOURS!

service and quality can’t be beaten!!
You forget to switch accounts? You just posted a positive review of yourself from yourself.

When you think they ready?

You forget to switch accounts? You just posted a positive review of yourself from yourself.
nope as you see I describe it as in me that we work fast. so I don’t understand what you mean with this comment lol, who’s customer is collecting payments anyways?

I’m referring to my self :)