MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

back from holiday!! all orders is now shipped and tracking provided!

our prices still valid! more products in few weeks to be instock!!

damn a lot of request for that deal.

our prices is already really cheap for 10 vials guys REALLY CHEAP!

I won’t disagree man, just fucking with you lol. I usually do bulk international orders at a time so every little bit helps with the shipping prices for international now days. The more I can order at once the better

I won’t disagree man, just fucking with you lol. I usually do bulk international orders at a time so every little bit helps with the shipping prices for international now days. The more I can order at once the better
completely agreeing with you! that’s why our shipping prices is very low as well :)
35$ Shipping is cheap

Here is the first results of our products, rest will continue very soon! Rest of the products will be send for laboratory analysis with the new products we gonna add instock after CNY! please have a check!

ALL inquiry on genericasia@proton.me
ONLY crypto currencies accept save up to 25% plus 35% discounts for crypto payments
email me for an pdf file of price and product.

Orals:
Methandienone 50mg/tab
Stanozolol 50mg/tab

T3/50mcg

Injectables:
Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml
Nandrolone PhenylPropionate ( NPP ) 150mg/ml
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml
Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml
Sustanon 270mg/ml
Hey, I just realized so many people post these blind tests with not even the manufacturer's email address on it are completely useless. It's like saying ya there's legitimate ______ somewhere out there and it was tested. I mean how is this verifiable at all? Is the janoshik number on the website or vial somewhere?

Is the Tren E purple tops going to be included in the Jano test coming up?
we will have all tests up once the new line is ready just waiting for production to finish atm :) but if you check previous page we have some feedback from our customers who love the tren

Hey, I just realized so many people post these blind tests with not even the manufacturer's email address on it are completely useless. It's like saying ya there's legitimate ______ somewhere out there and it was tested. I mean how is this verifiable at all? Is the janoshik number on the website or vial somewhere?
Hi,

What your saying makes sense and I do understand you worrying about that. But the reason for why we keep the email address out of it is to secure our self and as it’s an non labelled brand that’s why. But I see what you mean, maybe we should just add our name in the brand next time as “ NonLabel “

You aren’t the only ones who do it. It doesn’t even say Generic Asia or the brand. Not just the email. Just all anonymous other than “red top” or something.

You aren’t the only ones who do it. It doesn’t even say Generic Asia or the brand. Not just the email. Just all anonymous other than “red top” or something.

Correlating them to the current top colors in production for each compound is the only way it shows. Idk why they don’t have Jano adjust the name for them. You can customize all that during the order process for testing

Correlating them to the current top colors in production for each compound is the only way it shows. Idk why they don’t have Jano adjust the name for them. You can customize all that during the order process for testing

You can check with the Task Number and and Unique Key at their website to see if the test is legit.

is there any chance of adding boldenone cyp to your list of products? barely any other vendor is selling it so it might be a good idea?