Touchdown.

Missing HALF my order.
Waited 20 days shipping EU

Ordered 10x 10ML vials TEST E 250mg/ML
Instead I received 10 ampules of 1 ML each
Screenshot_20240703-111458_Write on PDF.jpg
20240703_111330.jpg

Last edited:
I just recommended this source to a newbie and he's gonna see this minor problem, a very rare occcurance as we all know, and not the 2000 praising posts instead, lol.

What should all reviews not be thrown out there??

I'm not suggesting that, just that it's ironic it's the first thing he'll see is negative when I'm sure you'll agree, 99% of customers here are very happy and GA is one of the top sources here on MESA.

It's not like Generic Asia told him to go screw, he hasn't had a chance to address it yet.

I'm not suggesting that, just that it's ironic it's the first thing he'll see is negative when I'm sure you'll agree, 99% of customers here are very happy and GA is one of the top sources here on MESA.

It's not like Generic Asia told him to go screw, he hasn't had a chance to address it
Well I like to see how people operate and deal with things under a little pressure.. yesterday not so good..I'm your friends got a little bit of sense he can read a few pages and see the sour e is pretty good.. Or they can trust your word...then he can also read how GA handles thus situation...

Well I like to see how people operate and deal with things under a little pressure.. yesterday not so good..I'd toue friends got a little bit of sense he can read a few pages and see the sour e is pretty good.. Or they can trust your word...then he can also read how GA handles thus situation...

Yeah, I told him to take it into context. All of that said, you cannot in all honesty say GA hasn't proven to be excellent source overall. I read every source thread. Who tops GA in value and customer service? Aside from Stanford Pharma which is a different price point.

(I'm not even a GA customer because I like my favorite brand's packaging, lol. But if I were choosing a new one, it'd be GA.)

Yeah, I told him to take it into context. All of that said, you cannot in all honesty say GA hasn't proven to be excellent source overall. I read every source thread. Who tops GA in value and customer service? Aside from Stanford Pharma which is a different price point.

(I'm not even a GA customer because I like my favorite brand's packaging, lol. But if I were choosing a new one, it'd be GA.)
I like them too I have sent many people to them.. it did get my goat yesterday when they caught an attitude with dude after he apologized for misunderstanding something. They do have a pattern of being real nice and cool as long as reviews are good but seems that as soon as someone asked them hard questions or questions certain things they kinda get an attitude.. I am just pointing it out and hoping they will do better on this.

I like them too I have sent many people to them.. it did get my goat yesterday when they caught an attitude with dude after he apologized for misunderstanding something. They do have a pattern of being real nice and cool as long as reviews are good but seems that as soon as someone asked them hard questions or questions certain things they kinda get an attitude.. I am just pointing it out and hoping they will do better on this.

The beauty of Mesa is keeping vendors on their toes, always pushing them to get better. That said, it's also important to recognize what they're doing right. The guy missing a few vials is obviously the result of a packing error, not some deliberate "scam" over a couple bucks worth of test, something that happens to every seller. I'm certain it'll be easily resolved.

Mesa also serves as a good "early warning system", since it seems all sources, eventually, start to decline.

What's the deal with how the pricelist works? What's up with the 35% discount? Bit lost, lol.
Are you looking at an old pricelist? I'm looking at the most recent one and it has a 15% discount for using certain cryptos, it also has the base price list for those who wish to use bitcoin.

He didn't say he was scammed, just brought up an issue, the issue now being that it was done so at the wrong time.
I am sure all the good feedback that followed that guy's earlier post will also be seen.
Did you have a good birthday?
Thank you for asking Ms. Iris.. it was just another day!!

Touchdown.

Missing HALF my order.
Waited 20 days shipping EU

Ordered 10x 10ML vials TEST E 250mg/ML
Instead I received 10 ampules of 1 ML each
View attachment 288102
View attachment 288101
hello,

sorry for the inconvenience and the missing of the testosterone enanthate on your order. as that said I will 100% reship the testosterone enanthate completely free and make sure to add some extra freebies for your order to make it right.

human mistakes can happen our packaging guy simply forgot to add the 10x vials. which I will take care of asap once it’s restocked.

if cannot wait I will gladly refund the money of the enanthate.