MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Touchdown on one of my packs I had coming. Sustanon, deca and mast e. Along with 20 amps of test prop. Nice touch on labeling the vials too. So not just the colored caps now, they say ND, mast 200, and sus.

Very happy once again, just over a week payment to touchdown.
enjoy it mate!! appreciate the feedback!

we decided to make some new edits on the vials that help you guys to identify the products faster as there was A LOT of confusing between customers.. this type will for sure help now, even the dumb ones LOL :)

Well hey now they look great, but the dumb ones still wont get it.

@GenericAsia whats up meso. Been a long ass minute since I posted but wanted to chime in on this thread. I’m still homebrewing but wanted some test prop and I don’t carry that and didn’t feel like waiting and brewing it. So I ordered from this guy and wanted to leave some feedback. Communication was on point. Transaction was done in a day. Took a few hours longer but that was on me. T/A was good. Took a total of 12 days from first email till it landed. For US domestic I’d like to see under 10 but still not bad. Said he was going to send some free amps of test P but got test E instead. Not really a fan of test E or amps but it’s nice gesture however it’s not what he said he was going to send so begs the question. If you’re making small mistakes are you making big ones too. Minor errors in brewing can have disastrous results. I will say though I’d love to see this guy succeed for a long time with a quality product. The selection and price is fucking amazing. I might give up brewing and just use this guy lol. In all seriousness though the only way that happens is if meso keeps him accountable. Testing and product review is the only way. I’ll try and send a sample and report back along with my feels report in a few weeks or hours if the pip is horrible or I’m in the hospital with an abscess lol. Overall nice job @GenericAsia i hope you do well here. Don’t fuck it up.

@GenericAsia whats up meso. Been a long ass minute since I posted but wanted to chime in on this thread. I’m still homebrewing but wanted some test prop and I don’t carry that and didn’t feel like waiting and brewing it. So I ordered from this guy and wanted to leave some feedback. Communication was on point. Transaction was done in a day. Took a few hours longer but that was on me. T/A was good. Took a total of 12 days from first email till it landed. For US domestic I’d like to see under 10 but still not bad. Said he was going to send some free amps of test P but got test E instead. Not really a fan of test E or amps but it’s nice gesture however it’s not what he said he was going to send so begs the question. If you’re making small mistakes are you making big ones too. Minor errors in brewing can have disastrous results. I will say though I’d love to see this guy succeed for a long time with a quality product. The selection and price is fucking amazing. I might give up brewing and just use this guy lol. In all seriousness though the only way that happens is if meso keeps him accountable. Testing and product review is the only way. I’ll try and send a sample and report back along with my feels report in a few weeks or hours if the pip is horrible or I’m in the hospital with an abscess lol. Overall nice job @GenericAsia i hope you do well here. Don’t fuck it up.
We missed your big ass. Welcome back G

They are not a US domestic service. They only offer a domestic reship... so 12 days international via domestic reship???