MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Hi Amazonian,

We decided not to continue with an EUROPE warehouse for now as we have an great SPECIAL LINE for EU that’s deliver smoothly, no customs and no issues at all. You can look at he picture below you, as you can see one of our europe customer just received his parcel in 20 days.

I am patiently awaiting your opening of the warehouse in Eu :)

That would be great:)
Bad news for you EU bros lol

Bad news for you EU bros lol
tables can turn real quick mate LOL :) if the demand for EUROPE increase then our next move will for sure be adding an EU.. but as it seems for now we continue with the current shipping..

maybe an US domestic warehouse for the products soon? what you guys say?

Agree with you on this. Their new oral products that they just added in particular are all still very expensive and not in line with their old pricing on the previous orals they had been carrying.
Take Arimidex for example, for those who know costs of raws and what it takes to make tablets, it’s one of the cheaper products to make being it’s only made at 2mg in their case. I know what I’ve been paying for mine and theirs is 3 times higher even when you factor in it being 2mg and not 1mg. This is just my opinion and I’ve dealt with GA on more than one occasion for their stuff, it feels like they’re getting a little greedy with the new pricing. I’m ok with paying their old pricing but would never touch any of their oral products.
hi mate,

there is absolutely no greed at our prices, the arimidex you talk about is 2mg and not 1mg. The prices is renewed and all our prices is already below the market. As I always have mentioned from the start, I can NOT compete with all the product prices as other vendors, but what I can offer is high quality, best customer service, best shipping, payment collecting within 8 hours every day, fast delivery, variance testing of different analysis companies. This is what i can offer, if you want service and high quality products then your at the right spot. If you mind only cheap products with no stealth packaging of discreet, then you can do that. Everyone is different, some prefer service and great communication with quick replies and fast deliveries and some prefers half filled vials.

everything I do is customized, tabs it’s self is coated colors and scored tabs. You cant compare raw prices and an Amazon tabs pressing machine with an vendors price, you need see this in a bigger perspective than complaining about an arimidex 2mg costing 51$, I have an facility of production to pay, employees, raws, chemistry guys and a lot more expenses than that. As one of the members in here mentioned, this is an business. There is absolutely no greed at all, if that was the case we would never give any FREE ampoules of TE TC TP products away for each customer who orders with me.

no hard feelings mate

tables can turn real quick mate LOL :) if the demand for EUROPE increase then our next move will for sure be adding an EU.. but as it seems for now we continue with the current shipping..

maybe an US domestic warehouse for the products soon? what you guys say?
I think both warehouses would be a smart business move for you. Provided you can keep opsec at the forefront of everything along with quality.

Touchdown
Two months from payment , lost 1st package
Vials correctly filled , rubber on point , good comunication and fast response,No particles or shit inside the vials,
Lets taste this!!

Agree with the HGH comments. If you can get quality HGH I'm sure people would flock in masses, not to mention the profits you'd be making.

Kits4less has been having some quality control issues with his GH. Some testing in the 94% purity range. You could easily win market share

Agree with the HGH comments. If you can get quality HGH I'm sure people would flock in masses, not to mention the profits you'd be making.

Kits4less has been having some quality control issues with his GH. Some testing in the 94% purity range. You could easily win market share
Would become a one stop shop