MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I'm not trying to disparage your products at all. I'm genuinely curious what makes your tabs way better than other Chinese sources. Other sources sell the same thing and same quantity average $30 -$32. Maybe there is a difference that I'm unaware of?

Is it just because yours are coated? Is there some part of the manufacturing that you do that is much higher quality?

I don't have a dog in this fight because for oral AAS I buy raw powders and make a suspension. I was considering switching to tabs because the prices are so low these days and it's a lot easier. If I were to do that, I'd honestly prefer to buy from you, but I can't justify that at three times the price.
Agree with you on this. Their new oral products that they just added in particular are all still very expensive and not in line with their old pricing on the previous orals they had been carrying.
Take Arimidex for example, for those who know costs of raws and what it takes to make tablets, it’s one of the cheaper products to make being it’s only made at 2mg in their case. I know what I’ve been paying for mine and theirs is 3 times higher even when you factor in it being 2mg and not 1mg. This is just my opinion and I’ve dealt with GA on more than one occasion for their stuff, it feels like they’re getting a little greedy with the new pricing. I’m ok with paying their old pricing but would never touch any of their oral products.

I promised a TD,so here it is.
This is the second order, TD is today 22 days after the payment.
Everything well packed plus freebies.
Only one vial of mast p licked oil outside, I think around 1-2 mls.
So i am waiting now for my first order after reship to arrive.
Communication is perfect with GA, can't wait to start using the products.

I promised a TD,so here it is.
This is the second order, TD is today 22 days after the payment.
Everything well packed plus freebies.
Only one vial of mast p licked oil outside, I think around 1-2 mls.
So i am waiting now for my first order after reship to arrive.
Communication is perfect with GA, can't wait to start using the products.
appreciate the feedback man.. enjoy the products. its for EU orders right and not US right ?

Put my order in on the 8th of June. Received a package tracking number on the 11th. Package arrived at mailing facilities yesterday (20th) at undisclosed location. Tracking says I will have my goodies by Monday evening. I’m in the US.
Smooth transaction so far. I’ll upload photos when I have items in hand.

I have movement and a delivery date for one of my packs. Oddly enough it’s the most recent one I ordered lol go figure, the other is still on it’s way

Orals have letters labeled, but the ketter is on the tear off, so once you open the baggie you have to label yourself. I used sharpie to label and than it smudged and wiped off the marker, and your left with a bunch of tabs trying to figure out whats what

Orals have letters labeled, but the ketter is on the tear off, so once you open the baggie you have to label yourself. I used sharpie to label and than it smudged and wiped off the marker, and your left with a bunch of tabs trying to figure out whats what

Buy a pack of these and you can label your orals/injects whatever you like. Little big for peptide vials but you can make them work.

Amazon.com

I picked up one of these for $30 on Amazon. Pretty handy.

1719100152537.png