MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I think you guys are doing a great job.. my statement was directed tward the guy that indicated one of the labs was incorrect.. I was just pointing out that both lab results could be spot on..
thank you man, we do appreciate it. we’re just doing this for double check the products quality is correct and dosages of course, we’re not here to provide any shit products. variance testing is very important man, that’s just the point I would like to make.

it ain’t cheap either !!

i gotta say any kind of discount is good ,so far im impressed with this source they do do diligent testing and communication is good im also VERY pleased with the TB frag it has helped me alot

wow, those prices are extremely tempting on everything being offered

Might have to place a sample order here in the near future.

Lets keep the HPLC reports rolling in, and hopefully people will start posting some bloodwork soon!

wow, those prices are extremely tempting on everything being offered

Might have to place a sample order here in the near future.

Lets keep the HPLC reports rolling in, and hopefully people will start posting some bloodwork soon!
appreciate the fine words man I can proudly and guaranteed saying that you wont be disappointed for the service and quality your getting here.

btw these lab results is just from new oral line, we do have a lot more lab results available for oils as well!

i gotta say any kind of discount is good ,so far im impressed with this source they do do diligent testing and communication is good im also VERY pleased with the TB frag it has helped me alot
glad to hear the tb500 is working great for you.. what doses you run if you don’t mind me asking

blind test from customers would be rewarded back with store credit as well, so feel free to send in some blind tests either for Analiza Bialek or Janoshik.

damn it’s getting quiet in here.. i see all these deliveries been successful delivered but comments on it I would appreciate any feedback of your experience with GA you beast titty suckers !!

any admins here that can clarify me if it’s allowed to publish the prices here or how? i mean a lot of sources doing and when im doing it my comment gets taken down..

I think you can link to a google doc as well, plus you can update products/prices at will so you don't have people constantly asking for updated lists

I would be very interested in the new vendor testing should it come back good. Been wanting to try and brew a bit.
Receive the report. Also Not so good.

Attention, this is not a report from GA!
is for informational purposes only

Attachments

• Test Report #43631.png
    Test Report #43631.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 96
Read the last posts. We have discussed it.
Yea but those posts GA had to make it clear that those weren’t tests for his products and you could read he was getting frustrated. It’s unrelated and a lot of people don’t read just look and a bunch of people are idiots. So you’re throwing him/them off.