MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

hello all you beast fuckers hope y’all are enjoying the products. all our prices is still down with 15% and we will proceed the prices like this for a while.

that is the importance of variance testing.

The standard for orals should be 5 tabs selected by the testing lab from an unopened pack.

I believe they could even take, say, 10 50mg. tabs, grind them. and test. If the total varies more than xx% from the 500mg total expected they can test individual tabs for variance. .This is one of the methods pharma uses to monitor batches.

Yea but analiza had them spot on. Who is correct here
Well for 1 it wasn't the same exact tab both labs tested. It's not like pulling an oil sample from the same batch and it matching up.. most likely the consistency of the tabs is a little off.. only way to know for sure is a variation test with a few tabs.

Well for 1 it wasn't the same exact tab both labs tested. It's not like pulling an oil sample from the same batch and it matching up.. most likely the consistency of the tabs is a little off.. only way to know for sure is a variation test with a few tabs.
we have requested that and if it’s accepted we will of course be publishing the rest lab tests there follows with it.

all we do here is to provide you guys the importance of having variance tests and that we don’t sell shit with 0% containing AAS raws

we have requested that and if it’s accepted we will of course be publishing the rest lab tests there follows with it.

all we do here is to provide you guys the importance of having variance tests and that we don’t sell shit with 0% containing AAS raws
I think you guys are doing a great job.. my statement was directed tward the guy that indicated one of the labs was incorrect.. I was just pointing out that both lab results could be spot on..

Back