MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

maybe jano would know. could be something with eq being a liquid raw, but who knows. it has gotten better in recent years though. it used to be a lot worse before 2020.
these raw test you attached is for 2021 and if you don’t mind can you let me know who provide such bad purity of raws?

these raw test you attached is for 2021 and if you don’t mind can you let me know who provide such bad purity of raws?
i cant say for sure. you'd have to ask goodlyfe and liska, who both of those tests are from. unfortunately goodlyfe has retired with a harem of ladyboys and liska is in incarcerated. i would say that prior to qsc coming to meso, ppl was the most prominent raws seller, but i dont see liska or goodlyfe doing business with ppl. i do know that for a while liska was using multiple sources when he was trying to find a source that could provide a long ester for trest.

i cant say for sure. you'd have to ask goodlyfe and liska, who both of those tests are from. unfortunately goodlyfe has retired with a harem of ladyboys and liska is in incarcerated. i would say that prior to qsc coming to meso, ppl was the most prominent raws seller, but i dont see liska or goodlyfe doing business with ppl. i do know that for a while liska was using multiple sources when he was trying to find a source that could provide a long ester for trest.
well i am not here to criticize other suppliers in here. what i can tell is that my finished products is hgih quality products and we do testing on every batch and so far we only have great feedbacks on the quality of the products, the vials and stoppers and the service your getting as well. all our orals is also customized made we dont buy it in bulk and sell, we make our own. each product of oral is coated colored and all tabs is scored as well, which is great way to split the tabs in two and avoid it getting dusty.

i strive to reply all emails and collecting orders eveyr 3-5 hours which have been working excellent so far.

Last edited:
hello all you beasts hope you guys have an great week so far!

a lot of orders is succesfully delivered but we see almost none feedbacks from you guys. I would really appreciate if you guys could leave an honest feedback of how your experience with us went so far

Sustanon is smooth, no difference from the other brand since I switched. Have blood work in two weeks. Gonna be making another order when my current one clears customs. Gonna get some primo, more sust, winstrol, annadrol and deca.

Placed an order with them last week to SE Asia and communication was very good. Got some freebies too. Now its the waiting game, will update here after receiving the products. Hopefully it passes through customs hassle free. Fingers crossed.

Placed and order June 6th received 1 tracking number then was sent another saying forget the old on the 8th. Still waiting for that one to come but in the mean time orders another package last night. Slight issue with one product NPP was priced at 10$ but wanted $20. Believe it was just a miscommunication maybe? These are my 3rd and 4th order

Placed and order June 6th received 1 tracking number then was sent another saying forget the old on the 8th. Still waiting for that one to come but in the mean time orders another package last night. Slight issue with one product NPP was priced at 10$ but wanted $20. Believe it was just a miscommunication maybe? These are my 3rd and 4th order
The track change happened to me too in the first order, but not in the other two, but I'm still waiting for them both

hi mate, the misunderstanding between was because you couldn’t figure out the difference of BCH and BTC. I gave you prices for BTC and BCH, as BTC orders do not have 15%.

In the end we solved the issue and made to process of the order as well, right?

The track change happened to me too in the first order, but not in the other two, but I'm still waiting for them both
its very rare situations like this happen when we have to provide new tracking number for you guys, this is simply an edit from USPS and not GA. Important part here is, your getting the correct tracking and the correct products right :)

all our prices is still down with 15%

all emails and orders out for today as well fellas, within 24 hour payment collection, orders shipped and tracking provided. i mean what else can GA do you beast fuckers :)