MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

unfortunately not we still in wait if you have had some ordered from us feel free to send it as blind sample and we will offer you store credit worth of the progress
eq raws have tested poorly in the past. most sources arent on target with their eq unless they have their raws tested. you getting your eq tested would boost your sales and give you an edge over your competitors

eq raws have tested poorly in the past. most sources arent on target with their eq unless they have their raws tested. you getting your eq tested would boost your sales and give you an edge over your competitors
i appreciate the info your giving here mate. but so far all our customers love our products including the EQ as well and not having any complains on our products at all.. but after all i will be the one to send for lab tests as the guy who was supposed to do never went back..

Placed my first order yesterday and received my tracking number today. Very easy process and great communication so far.
your welcome mate, that’s all what’s it’s about here at GenericAsia. Fast communication, great customer service, high quality products and fast proceeding.

Didn’t mike from bst pull the eq raws after it tested 55% purity recently?

Bold cyp was the recent shitty test. Eq has not had issues as far as I know.
in the past its had issues. its gotten better recently. qsc also posted recently that their eq raws tested in the low 90s. there are worse results out there, but its hard to find as "eq" is 2 characters and doesnt search.

full

rawscneq-png.147403

test-report-12680-png.150449

in the past its had issues. its gotten better recently. qsc also posted recently that their eq raws tested in the low 90s. there are worse results out there, but its hard to find as "eq" is 2 characters and doesnt search.

full

rawscneq-png.147403

test-report-12680-png.150449
Has anyone got an explanation why the issues are popping up? Im guessing its strictly mfg side.

Has anyone got an explanation why the issues are popping up? Im guessing its strictly mfg side.
maybe jano would know. could be something with eq being a liquid raw, but who knows. it has gotten better in recent years though. it used to be a lot worse before 2020.

Back