MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I'm with ya brother! We've been on 13s for a couple months.. it's just 5 days a week tho so at least I get weekends off ! On a flip note I switched one of my compounds ds to GA brand so hopefully it's a smooth transition.. acetate ester so I pin ed. I am thinking of switching my oils to GA.. has anyone suggested an oil based TNE?
TNE? your probably the only one here suggested that so far.. i see the TTP is being suggested a lot

TNE? your probably the only one here suggested that so far.. i see the TTP is being suggested a lot
I seen where u were going to add test suspension that's cool!! I tend to get more pip from the aq suspension than oil base tne but I'll use either. They are good for preworkout.. a little test base, tren base and throw in a little halo ... it's time to hit the gym!!! Tou guys are doing a great job with what ya got!@ keep up the good work!

I hope you're going move forward on supplying some nice inexpensive oral minoxidil tabs, Since it's a 1 or 2x daily, basically for life, it's the kind of thing that should be sold in 100 tab bags or at least 50ct blisters, and splittable.

You'll be the first past the finish line on this, and right now guys are drinking drops of the topical stuff if that tells you anything about demand, lol. It's especially bad for Europeans where PCT guys don't ship and docs won't readily prescribe this relatively benign med.

Just the kind of unique product that will bring in customers who'd be very tempted to add a vial or two to an order, then they'll be hooked on your good service and solid products like everyone else.

This morning I placed my 3rd order with @GenericAsia

1 order arrived in 10 days
2 order placed 2 days after the first unfortunately still no info and I'm waiting for arrivals :(
3 done in the morning with the 15% promo, I'm waiting for the track and the products :cool:

This morning I placed my 3rd order with @GenericAsia

1 order arrived in 10 days
2 order placed 2 days after the first unfortunately still no info and I'm waiting for arrivals :(
3 done in the morning with the 15% promo, I'm waiting for the track and the products :cool:
second order should arrive soon as well, not worry about that.

thanks for updating us in here man

I hope you're going move forward on supplying some nice inexpensive oral minoxidil tabs, Since it's a 1 or 2x daily, basically for life, it's the kind of thing that should be sold in 100 tab bags or at least 50ct blisters, and splittable.

You'll be the first past the finish line on this, and right now guys are drinking drops of the topical stuff if that tells you anything about demand, lol. It's especially bad for Europeans where PCT guys don't ship and docs won't readily prescribe this relatively benign med.

Just the kind of unique product that will bring in customers who'd be very tempted to add a vial or two to an order, then they'll be hooked on your good service and solid products like everyone else.
actually that minoxidil tabs is something I’m gonna work on. Seems like there is demand for it and as usual if there is demand I supply it :)

How are you guys feeling on GA's products?

Noob question: since we are injecting mct oils, does it give similar benefits to eating healthy fats?

Noob question: since we are injecting mct oils, does it give similar benefits to eating healthy fats?
Won't make a difference unless you're pinning loads of oil, by which point it won't matter lol

But yeah in theory the MCT oil should still function as if ingested normally.

for you guys who been using our products please assist our friend here.. no complains at all about our products mate all high quality and laboratory results available from two labs as well

for you guys who been using our products please assist our friend here.. no complains at all about our products mate all high quality and laboratory results available from two labs as well
Can only comment on the sustanon for now, not running the eq yet and have cut stack and NPP on the way. Very smooth and no pip at all and I believe testing had it at 270mg/ml.