MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

If you're in the US and that's a US tracking number it doesn't become effective until the international portion of the shipment is completed....assuming GA does things like most sources.
nope, EU based but i don't stress about it. Just saw someone else waiting and wanted to chime in.

If you're in the US and that's a US tracking number it doesn't become effective until the international portion of the shipment is completed....assuming GA does things like most sources.

Some sources give you the international tracking number, and if you run it through 17track you can see it moving and the US tracking number it'll convert to once in the US. I don't know why they don't supply the international #. Maybe opaec reasons.
That’s exactly how he does it. You get a U.S. tracking number and it activates as soon as it hits customs

Who the hell is us? Have you even ordered anything from GA yet? You’re always in these bulk international forums begging for discounts and shit but have yet to even order from the source.

You folks bitching about the $60 price tag on Arimidex that’s dosed at 2mg and scored to split. Lets do some basic math….split the thing in half for a normal 1mg dose and split the price in half so it’s $30 for 1mg. Like I’ve addressed before a source is a fucking business. Don’t like the product, service, or price then swap who you do (except you don’t even do this part) business with. That’s like walking into Burger King to get a fucking cheeseburger and noticing McDonald's has them .60 cheaper. You gonna leave because you’re looking for cheap or stand there and argue with the cashier because their price is a touch more than a different place of business? How in the fuck some of you made it into adulthood (using that term loosely) blows my mind.

Well said, alot of idiots lately going to each sponsor just spamming. Probably little pencil neck girly-men. This is not Amazon you idiots. This guy is top quality, not shit vials that break easy are cheap that aren't filled up or pills you have no idea what they are. Read freedom69's post and pipe down.

all is good guys give it some days for update. Once it’s hitting the customs and got the scan it will pop up immediately.

same thing for EU orders, it’s through transit routes. EU orders can not expect delivery within 5-15 days like mostly US order does.
EU orders average delivery time is 5-25.

working on that. next products that will be added instock will be tirzepatide 20mg firstly afterwards HGH and HCG.
Can't wait to see testing on HGH and Tirzepatide. Especially the HGH. Pricing not so worried because as you've maintained, your cost to us the consumer remains extremely competitive, consistent. But definitely look guard to the GH. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

all is good guys give it some days for update. Once it’s hitting the customs and got the scan it will pop up immediately.

same thing for EU orders, it’s through transit routes. EU orders can not expect delivery within 5-15 days like mostly US order does.
EU orders average delivery time is 5-25.
Why would it update as soon as it hits customs if it’s a remail…

Iam in the habit of refiltering all the gear I use into 20ml sterile vials. So I was refiltering a couple of vials of juice I acquired from GA. Both vials Came closer to 11ml per vial than 10.!! Just thought id share.20240609_213824.jpg

Iam in the habit of refiltering all the gear I use into 20ml sterile vials. So I was refiltering a couple of vials of juice I acquired from GA. Both vials Came closer to 11ml per vial than 10.!! Just thought id share.View attachment 286001
all our vials is overfilled rather give me than less. some out here giving 8-9ml when they’re supposed to do 10ml.. GENERIC ASIA don’t work like that guys :)

NEW CRAZY DISCOUNT FOR YOU GUYS

15% Discount on following crypto currencies:

- Monero
- Solana
- Litecoin
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin Cash
- Binance Coin
- EOS
- TRON
- Ethereum Classic

pay with these coins and get 15% extra discount on your order.