MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Why are you bitching about other people? You're comparing Meso to other forums? Yes, on other pay-to-play forums that are very restricted and commentary and posts are edited and manipulated people get kicked off for criticizing. That's because the administrator s collect money from the sources in order to get protection. That's why meso is awesome. You're not restricted here and we can praise or criticize as we please. That's why this is the best forum.

If you want to go to one of those forms that censors any negativity or problems and sweeps everything under the rug for sources that pay them money then go right ahead!
I totally agree with you, with the maximal education there we can Say our opinion and no problems

I see no problem being real with sources about their prices relative to others. It's up to them to justify them with "We provide a high quality product with a reputation for fast delivery and excellent service." or whatever.

Quietly acquiescing to high prices is bitch behavior, not keeping the pressure on vendors to stay sharp.

I see no problem being real with sources about their prices relative to others. It's up to them to justify them with "We provide a high quality product with a reputation for fast delivery and excellent service." or whatever.

Quietly acquiescing to high prices is bitch behavior, not keeping the pressure on vendors to stay sharp.
Right!

Idk if this is directed at me or not, but whatever. This dude is just flat out annoying. He goes in to every thread saying “a sale would be nice” or “$14 for tren is too much lower it” and buys nothing

hi
you don't even remember what i talked about, i was talking about the tren e and not the tren a and seeing that it goes from 93 per kit to 140 per kit it is not so good, i would be ready to pay with old cryptos to get all the old discounts, and even a kit of masteron per 100 dollars would be very nice, we want good things, the good old things
mate i really want to keep it professional with you and calmly but your simply forgetting or you just wanna pressure the prices lower than it already is. You been complaining for one month about TREN single vial price that went up from 9$ to 11$ -

Idk if this is directed at me or not, but whatever. This dude is just flat out annoying. He goes in to every thread saying “a sale would be nice” or “$14 for tren is too much lower it” and buys nothing
:) thanks at least I’m not the only one seeing it.. no disrespect at all for genericstrange but the reality is exactly like that what you says..

that is exactly what I have tried point out my friend. i have been honest about it from beginning of that I can NOT compete with all the products, but in return I promise you guys:

1. High quality products, laboratory tested. 2 laboratory factories and not only 1.
2. You pay for the service, fast delivery, communication, payment collections all within 4-6 everyday.
3. No secret fees, if the product cost 200$ you pay that amount and not additional extra fees for crypto payments.
4. No reship insurance fees need be paid either, we reship your order 100% hassle free if lost or seized. Without charging insurance money.
5. We offer single orders and not only bulk orders.
6. We provide you guys high quality products with reputation of fast delivery and having the greatest customer service and communication.

so yes there is actually some money to save when ordering from me as well. Just look through the fingers guys.

btw everyone is welcome to comment. I do not have any personal issues with anyone that is against my prices at all but opposite I’m happy for you guys mentioning it and having good discussions.

but when it’s about fast delivery high quality products great communication and fast service then it really is here GENERIC ASIA.. sounding a bit too selfish now lol

tracking number provided on May 29th not a single movement since then?

If you're in the US and that's a US tracking number it doesn't become effective until the international portion of the shipment is completed....assuming GA does things like most sources.

Some sources give you the international tracking number, and if you run it through 17track you can see it moving and the US tracking number it'll convert to once in the US. I don't know why most don't supply the international #. Maybe opsec reasons.

Last edited: