MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

as said I’m all listeners guys I have now decided to make all products 15% discounted. These prices will be steady and not edited any longer. The only way for benefitting the 15% is paying with following crypto coins;

- Monero 15%
- Solana 15%
- Litecoin 15%
- Ethereum 15%
- Bitcoin Cash 15%
- Binance Coin 15%
- EOS 15%
- USDT TRC20 / USDT ERC20 15%
- Ethereum Classic 15%

I have worked on an new PDF file and pastebin.

The PDF file will be in two pages, the first page will be prices that is calculated with the 15% discount added and the second page will be prices with bitcoin or other coins that is not mentioned which means you pay the standard pricing list.

I will make sure to not confuse anyone and make it understandable.

Just made an order.

Will update about shipment, bloodwork and results. So far happy with communication.
thank you for the feedback. We’re looking forward to see some more updates once you hav used the products long enough and have the bloods and results out

as said I’m all listeners guys I have now decided to make all products 15% discounted. These prices will be steady and not edited any longer. The only way for benefitting the 15% is paying with following crypto coins;

- Monero 15%
- Solana 15%
- Litecoin 15%
- Ethereum 15%
- Bitcoin Cash 15%
- Binance Coin 15%
- EOS 15%
- USDT TRC20 / USDT ERC20 15%
- Ethereum Classic 15%

I have worked on an new PDF file and pastebin.

The PDF file will be in two pages, the first page will be prices that is calculated with the 15% discount added and the second page will be prices with bitcoin or other coins that is not mentioned which means you pay the standard pricing list.

I will make sure to not confuse anyone and make it understandable.
pdf is avaible?

Just received my first order. Very impressed with communication and the shipping to US was only 10 days from receiving tracking which is crazy fast. I’m on a 12 week cruise right now, but will be running 1250 test e and 900 eq after.

Doing alright just working a 13 hour shift today. Living the dream….
I'm with ya brother! We've been on 13s for a couple months.. it's just 5 days a week tho so at least I get weekends off ! On a flip note I switched one of my compounds ds to GA brand so hopefully it's a smooth transition.. acetate ester so I pin ed. I am thinking of switching my oils to GA.. has anyone suggested an oil based TNE?