MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Receive the report. Also Not so good.

Attention, this is not a report from GA!
is for informational purposes only
ATTENTION THIS IS NOT RELATED TO GENERIC ASIA AT ALL!

this was an discussion another member had in here with some raws from an raw supplier. we do NOT sell any raws AT ALL !! only finished products !!!

for those who havent seen the results yet.. all came great varience testing available as well of two labs.. whats more needed ??

EQ IS MISSING STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN TO THAT BLIND TEST SAMPLE THATS GONNA MAKE IT HAPPEN

It's been a long time that a source is working WITH the customers to better themselves and trying to analyze feedback so they can provide a better service.

If this continues, great things are coming your way GA.

Kudos

It's been a long time that a source is working WITH the customers to better themselves and trying to analyze feedback so they can provide a better service.

If this continues, great things are coming your way GA.

Kudos
everything i do here is to provide the best customer experience, customer service and offering high quality products for cheap prices.. all lab results available as well.

you guys cant go wrong here man, its all for your benefits.

- free reship if order gets lost / seized NO INSURANCE FEE
- no crypto fees, you pay the amount of your order. no hidden fees.
- shipping cost 35$ you have up to 4.4lbs , no extra fees such as 2.2lbs costing extra.
- guaranteed payment confirmation within same day
- guaranteed email replies every 2-4 hours
- guaranteed shipping and tracking given within 32 hours.
- GA is the ONLY source who provides variance lab results of two laboratories (expensive as fuck though)

everything i do here is to provide the best customer experience, customer service and offering high quality products for cheap prices.. all lab results available as well.

you guys cant go wrong here man, its all for your benefits.

- free reship if order gets lost / seized NO INSURANCE FEE
- no crypto fees, you pay the amount of your order. no hidden fees.
- shipping cost 35$ you have up to 4.4lbs , no extra fees such as 2.2lbs costing extra.
- guaranteed payment confirmation within same day
- guaranteed email replies every 2-4 hours
- guaranteed shipping and tracking given within 32 hours.
- GA is the ONLY source who provides variance lab results of two laboratories (expensive as fuck though)
Good prices too.. actually on certain items with the discount the cheapest on meso.

ATTENTION THIS IS NOT RELATED TO GENERIC ASIA AT ALL!

this was an discussion another member had in here with some raws from an raw supplier. we do NOT sell any raws AT ALL !! only finished products !!!

I made that clear in my post.
it was about the conversation a few days ago.
If you wish, I can delete the report.
I don't want to be detrimental to your business.
Your work and products are top notch!

why post if it has nothing to do with GA?
because boldenone raws have historically tested poorly. and ga just says everyone is happy with his products when asked about tests for his eq.

meso is not a forum where we care about the source's feelings.

because boldenone raws have historically tested poorly. and ga just says everyone is happy with his products when asked about tests for his eq.

meso is not a forum where we care about the source's feelings.
there is no hard feelings mate, i just want to make sure that no one assume that lab results is ours, as I do NOT sell any raws at all.

testing of our EQ was promised by an member that was gonna send in an blind test but he never went back with it. that’s why.