MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

@GenericAsia whats up meso. Been a long ass minute since I posted but wanted to chime in on this thread. I’m still homebrewing but wanted some test prop and I don’t carry that and didn’t feel like waiting and brewing it. So I ordered from this guy and wanted to leave some feedback. Communication was on point. Transaction was done in a day. Took a few hours longer but that was on me. T/A was good. Took a total of 12 days from first email till it landed. For US domestic I’d like to see under 10 but still not bad. Said he was going to send some free amps of test P but got test E instead. Not really a fan of test E or amps but it’s nice gesture however it’s not what he said he was going to send so begs the question. If you’re making small mistakes are you making big ones too. Minor errors in brewing can have disastrous results. I will say though I’d love to see this guy succeed for a long time with a quality product. The selection and price is fucking amazing. I might give up brewing and just use this guy lol. In all seriousness though the only way that happens is if meso keeps him accountable. Testing and product review is the only way. I’ll try and send a sample and report back along with my feels report in a few weeks or hours if the pip is horrible or I’m in the hospital with an abscess lol. Overall nice job @GenericAsia i hope you do well here. Don’t fuck it up.

They are not a US domestic service. They only offer a domestic reship... so 12 days international via domestic reship???

Domestic reship T/A is usually around a month. Seems like there was a misunderstanding.

Also, people bickering about days/hours/minutes?? Give intl orders a month or so. Be happy if it lands quicker.

Domestic reship T/A is usually around a month. Seems like there was a misunderstanding.

Also, people bickering about days/hours/minutes?? Give intl orders a month or so. Be happy if it lands quicker.
I think there was just a little confusion lol. @Thegreek thought it was USA domestic and was hoping for under 10 days. Wound up being 12 days international with domestic reship. I’d be ecstatic.

@youwhat? @AlexDavis43 page 1 in the thread says US domestic 2-7 days. Another page says 5-15 days US domestic. I’m aware of shipping methods. All I said was for US domestic I’d like to see under 10. I didn’t have a problem with 12 at all.

@youwhat? @AlexDavis43 page 1 in the thread says US domestic 2-7 days. Another page says 5-15 days US domestic. I’m aware of shipping methods. All I said was for US domestic I’d like to see under 10. I didn’t have a problem with 12 at all.
I understand that. However no matter what that says, it’s not USA domestic. It’s a reship. It comes from overseas. He’s working on a domestic warehouse now. This was 12 days from overseas.

Review for our guy. Many bulk orders with GA complete. Packed professionally. Comms super quick and fast to ship and provide tracking. Had one pack go missing and he offered to re-ship quickly so i am impressed with the way he resolved the problem. Call me paranoid but dealing with different carriers for so many years i suspect parcel pirates inside the logistics chain is the problem not the fault of GA directly.

Review for our guy. Many bulk orders with GA complete. Packed professionally. Comms super quick and fast to ship and provide tracking. Had one pack go missing and he offered to re-ship quickly so i am impressed with the way he resolved the problem. Call me paranoid but dealing with different carriers for so many years i suspect parcel pirates inside the logistics chain is the problem not the fault of GA directly.
appreciate the feedback mate and yes its shit some time it can happen that packages gets lost but as you mention its the logistics some time they just toss the packages like nothing and then theyre gone.. but no worries reship will made for sure, and that is 100% free, with NO RESHIP INSURANCE

@GenericAsia whats up meso. Been a long ass minute since I posted but wanted to chime in on this thread. I’m still homebrewing but wanted some test prop and I don’t carry that and didn’t feel like waiting and brewing it. So I ordered from this guy and wanted to leave some feedback. Communication was on point. Transaction was done in a day. Took a few hours longer but that was on me. T/A was good. Took a total of 12 days from first email till it landed. For US domestic I’d like to see under 10 but still not bad. Said he was going to send some free amps of test P but got test E instead. Not really a fan of test E or amps but it’s nice gesture however it’s not what he said he was going to send so begs the question. If you’re making small mistakes are you making big ones too. Minor errors in brewing can have disastrous results. I will say though I’d love to see this guy succeed for a long time with a quality product. The selection and price is fucking amazing. I might give up brewing and just use this guy lol. In all seriousness though the only way that happens is if meso keeps him accountable. Testing and product review is the only way. I’ll try and send a sample and report back along with my feels report in a few weeks or hours if the pip is horrible or I’m in the hospital with an abscess lol. Overall nice job @GenericAsia i hope you do well here. Don’t fuck it up.
hi mate, appreicate the fine words man. happy to see that you like our services i am sorry about the human little mistake of the ampoules freebies.. some time i get too busy with replying emails and proceeding orders, so that one must have slide through.. your next order will for sure be added test prop, no worries about that.

we used to have an US DOMESTIC shop way before we started the ABC no brand, only ampoules and orals in blisters.. but as we now have extended the produdcts with 10ml vials and 100tabs bags there is no directly domestic US shop. we do offer us-remail service though, and i must have given you that offer so 12 days for an us remail order is actually pretty quick, imagine if you took the internartional order you would received that package by 8-9 days.

we do provide guaranteed delivery for orders , stealth and discreet packaging as well for all internartional..

hi mate, appreicate the fine words man. happy to see that you like our services i am sorry about the human little mistake of the ampoules freebies.. some time i get too busy with replying emails and proceeding orders, so that one must have slide through.. your next order will for sure be added test prop, no worries about that.

we used to have an US DOMESTIC shop way before we started the ABC no brand, only ampoules and orals in blisters.. but as we now have extended the produdcts with 10ml vials and 100tabs bags there is no directly domestic US shop. we do offer us-remail service though, and i must have given you that offer so 12 days for an us remail order is actually pretty quick, imagine if you took the internartional order you would received that package by 8-9 days.

we do provide guaranteed delivery for orders , stealth and discreet packaging as well for all internartional..
All good man. Wasn’t disappointed in the least. Just giving a full honest experience of my transaction. With nothing left out. Like I said I hope you continue to do the right thing and provide a quality product and service.

thanks Tylu, finally someone that sees through the fingers.. i mean it’s those that never ordered before or tried with us that complains.. just the progress, communication , shipping time and quality is going beyond all this and should make it worthy for you guys to order.

have you seen all the other fees, insurance fees for reship, shipping costs and the MOQ orders they have?

We have 0 of those, we have single orders and such as kits. You pay for what you get, you don’t pay any fees you don’t pay any extra money for shipping or extra money to get that “ insurance reship “ come on guys. It literally adds the whole cost up. You just don’t aware of it

Your prices are actually amazing especially with that 15% discount, even cheaper than QSC in many cases which is very impressive AND they're actually overfilled to 11ml, not some 9ml bullshit. That plus the great lab reports, whew. You'll be hearing from me soon!

Last edited:
All good man. Wasn’t disappointed in the least. Just giving a full honest experience of my transaction. With nothing left out. Like I said I hope you continue to do the right thing and provide a quality product and service.
i appreciate any kinda feedbacks bad or good. that’s the only way i can improve my services for you guys, appreciate man.

Your prices are actually amazing especially with that 15% discount, even cheaper than QSC in many cases which is very impressive AND they're actually overfilled to 11ml, not some 9ml bullshit. That plus the great lab reports, whew. You'll be hearing from me soon!
thank you for the fine words mate I do really appreciate the fine words man.

@GenericAsia can you remind me of what your compensation policy is for blind testing of your oils? Such as how much store credit per test, how many test are able to be credited. Thanks dawg
great question, so far as I remember the blind test by customers is TB500 and Deca 300. Rest is available.

We do provide 100$ store credit for blind samples.