MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Hope to see it soon
I placed 4 orders and no problems, believe me unfortunately it's all linked to the couriers, some 10, some 15, others even 20 days but in the end it arrives, what I can say from my experience is that the products are excellent, for now I have tried Test C, EQ, Tren A and Winstrol, I have always received free gifts in Test C vials but I haven't used those yet, but I don't know if they are produced by Generic Asia or another brand, but having a supply never hurts: )

I placed 4 orders and no problems, believe me unfortunately it's all linked to the couriers, some 10, some 15, others even 20 days but in the end it arrives, what I can say from my experience is that the products are excellent, for now I have tried Test C, EQ, Tren A and Winstrol, I have always received free gifts in Test C vials but I haven't used those yet, but I don't know if they are produced by Generic Asia or another brand, but having a supply never hurts: )
The thing is that i would need to now the right day when to pack lands to organize myself with the work

Just a little review on @GenericAsia 10mg semaglutide kit. My wife was on qsc’s previously so her dose is on the higher end 2mg a week. The product is working just as good as his competitors. Three weeks on his product, My Wife is down another 6 pounds without even exercising lol. Thanks again buddy.

Td of my second order in 13 days from payment. The box looked like it was beaten with a bat but the contents were packed so well that nothing was harmed. Great job all around again.

The thing is that i would need to now the right day when to pack lands to organize myself with the work
the thing is, its impossible for me or any other supplier to tell you which exact day the delivery is gonna happen. follow the track once it has updated in the destination country and then it will says it’s out for delivery and then you can organize

thanks man, happy to hear you like our products!

Just a little review on @GenericAsia 10mg semaglutide kit. My wife was on qsc’s previously so her dose is on the higher end 2mg a week. The product is working just as good as his competitors. Three weeks on his product, My Wife is down another 6 pounds without even exercising lol. Thanks again buddy.
thanks for the feedback mate we do appreciate comments from you guys who have been using our products and are happy for the quality. thats all what we strive about quality and great customer service with fast communication.

Td of my second order in 13 days from payment. The box looked like it was beaten with a bat but the contents were packed so well that nothing was harmed. Great job all around again.
thanks mate, enjoy the products. its the way the couriers handling the packages like nothing we’re glad to see that there was no breaks of the vials though.

I just got my pack. It took exactly 2 weeks from payment until it was in my hands using Domestic reship. Only problem is that 2 vials of Tren A that were part of the order he confirmed and I payed for were missing from the package. I’ve sent him an email about this so I will keep you posted on how he resolves the issue. If he takes care of me and makes up for the missing vials, I will definitely be ordering again. The new labels were a nice surprise. Thank you GA.

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpeg
    IMG_0216.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
I just got my pack. It took exactly 2 weeks from payment until it was in my hands using Domestic reship. Only problem is that 2 vials of Tren A that were part of the order he confirmed and I payed for were missing from the package. I’ve sent him an email about this so I will keep you posted on how he resolves the issue. If he takes care of me and makes up for the missing vials, I will definitely be ordering again. The new labels were a nice surprise. Thank you GA.
I just heard back from GA. He responded quickly and told me he reshipped the missing vials. I am a happy customer and appreciate his level of customer service and quick delivery time. Time to test the product but I have faith due to all the testing I’ve seen. Will be doing business again. Thanks GA.