MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I've seen this dynamic before, when some folks refused to buy anything over the internet. Those holdouts eventually had to give in, to their detriment since they usually realized their skepticism was unwarranted and they were doing themselves a disservice, or died off.

I'm not a huge fan of crypto, more of a benefit for the seller than buyer, but now it's not much different in concept than buying a foreign currency when traveling internationally, and has been made
so simple a complete tech illiterate can go to one of the larger crypto companies, open an account, buy some crypto, and send it on minutes. Most don't even realize it's all regulated by the government now.

I've seen this dynamic before, when some folks refused to buy anything over the internet. Those holdouts eventually had to give in, to their detriment since they usually realized their skepticism was unwarranted and they were doing themselves a disservice, or died off.

I'm not a huge fan of crypto, more of a benefit for the seller than buyer, but now it's not much different in concept than buying a foreign currency when traveling internationally, and has been made
so simple a complete tech illiterate can go to one of the larger crypto companies, open an account, buy some crypto, and send it on minutes. Most don't even realize it's all regulated by the government now.
i hear you, but it’s more safe than any bank transfer or any wire for both ends. there is risks for money being returned back and then there will be customers who write in the subject STEROIDS. one of the main reasons for why I dont accept any other payment methods is simply that.

if customers is concerned about privacy and anonymity then there is XMR which we accept

my favorite easy to use but safe is a two step. I buy from paypal in ether then transfer to my personal wallet using unstoppable for actual purchases

Sponsors