MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Get that eq tested GA!
that's what I said too, but he didn't reply to my message; I'll try again

@GenericAsia since you have to send test c and test e to analyze, why don't you take advantage of it and also send eq? it would be right being the only molecule that has never received a test from jano

Do you have a date for Test C and Test E or nothing yet?

testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate is now instock!!

i would happily test the EQ guys, but I have been offered multiple time blind tests by customers of this product and they never kept their word about it.

so i assume I am gonna have it tested my self, stock is very low of EQ and new batch will be made as well.

that's what I said too, but he didn't reply to my message; I'll try again

@GenericAsia since you have to send test c and test e to analyze, why don't you take advantage of it and also send eq? it would be right being the only molecule that has never received a test from jano

Do you have a date for Test C and Test E or nothing yet?
test e and c now instock mate.

the reason for why is because we want to offer some products for blind test by customers as it’s more valuable for us, we have been offered it by a few members in here and sent extra freebies of EQ just for the purpose of testing but they never kept their word. so im gonna have it done by my self, eq running low as well and new batch will be made soon and that will be tested by me as well

So the customers are the ones who need to be held responsible for getting shit tested first? Idk if that’s how that’s supposed to work…
not at all, we always test our products by 2 different laboratories to give you guys an idea of both labs. the reason for some products isnt tested is because we was promised some blind tests with free products given away for those customers and an small cycle log. never heard of them again though.

we never expect customers to do the lab test as we do it self. all the lab tests we have speaks for it self, we do 2 labs and not single.

not at all, we always test our products by 2 different laboratories to give you guys an idea of both labs. the reason for some products isnt tested is because we was promised some blind tests with free products given away for those customers and an small cycle log. never heard of them again though.

we never expect customers to do the lab test as we do it self. all the lab tests we have speaks for it self, we do 2 labs and not single.
This is my opinion, and I believe a lot of members will agree with me: Giving away freebies to members for a cycle log/"blind" testing, will always raise eyebrows for a wary consumer. Even if 100% of your own testing comes back legit, for the aforementioned example, people will be skeptical of the results at best. I would suggest saving money by not giving away free gear in exchange for testing/cycle logs, and put it towards your own testing. If members want to blind test, they will do so without any incentives.