MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

btw appreciate all the support you guys giving and yes i am aware of that products shouldnt be out of stock but tbh it all went so crazy fast.. in mean time you guys can confidently order at me as all orders will be proceeded as usual, no hiccups, no delays, no issues. te tc is instock within few days, feel free to preorder if thats what you guys want

Test C + Other items delivered to door (US) in TWELVE DAYS FLAT

Included was 10 free amps of Test C as well.

Packaged very well.

Communication on point, shipped very quickly and all product is perfectly accounted for + freebies. Also, the vials are marked with relevant markings (but not enough to raise a flag to customs) so you don't need to crawl back to the source and hope they respond to tell you what you bought like they force you to to do at QSC.

Cheaper, Quicker, Better comms, Vials are filled to 11ml!

This is a no brainer. GenericAsia is ON POINT.
appreciate the kind words man! enjoy the products! that’s what GA is for, we’re here for you guys and all listeners man.

Received my first order from GA. Great communication and fast shipping. Will order again soon.
appreciate the feedback, your welcome to order whenever you need. GA is always ready with fast communication, payment confirmation within the same day and shipping order out within 24 hours with track given.