MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

start Tren A , and fuck .... insane , cough, increased sweating after less than 2 days, strong anger; 50mg ED but will probably switch to E2D

You could try the antihistamine hack for tren sweats (and maybe trensomnia) but air conditioning and sleeping on clean sheets every night is the best way to cope imo.

I have a love/hate relationship with tren.

@GenericAsia together with the new batch text, it would also be excellent to have EQ as a test as it is the only molecule ever tested, just to have a data even if the molecule is excellent, endurance and resistance can be felt

Third order from a vendor other than QSC, 3rd order international that has passed customs in under 9 days flat. All you can do is laugh at the idea that QSC ships quickly.

LIGHTNING QUICK, THANK YOU!

I just got my pack. It took exactly 2 weeks from payment until it was in my hands using Domestic reship. Only problem is that 2 vials of Tren A that vialsSSIwg ere part of the order he confirmed and I payed for were missing from the package. I’ve sent him an email about this so I will keep you posted on how he resolves the issue. If he takes care of me and makes up for the missing vials, I will definitely be ordering again. The new labels were a nice surprise. Thank you GA.
I just wanted to post an update on the issue I had with 2 missing vials of Tren A. I emailed GA the same day that I received my package with the missing vials and he sent a reship of the missing vials the same day and provided tracking as well. I just received the replacement vials yesterday so I wanted to update my post and let you guys know that I am very happy with the way he resolved this issue and I will be ordering again. Thank you for the excellent customer service GA.