MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Where are you guys seeing what is in stock and what isn’t? I only see the pastebin price info.
Basically you just have to look back at the thread posts. From my understanding it’s just test cyp and enanthate.
So you’ll just have to try and order and they’ll let yk if what you ordered is in stock or not. They’ll re up on both in a day or two tho

Have some old stuff I've never run before, but also would rather some Enan/Cyp vs sus..... What to do, what to do...

GA is a great vendor, and TRT / cruisers should always keep a year+ of the "basics" on hand imo, but failing that, may be time to try another brand.

...and gear vendors should never allow themselves to run out of Test cyp/enan. That's what they exist for.

GA is a great vendor, and TRT / cruisers should always keep a year+ of the "basics" on hand imo, but failing that, may be time to try another brand.

...and gear vendors should never allow themselves to run out of Test cyp/enan. That's what they exist for.
I haven't cycled in about 5 years and had some sus/dhb left over. Tossed the DHB, pondering running the sus..... Got that itch again lol (only have run test E & C, as far as test goes)

And yeah, you'd think the only thing that can never run out of stock would be TEST lol

I haven't cycled in about 5 years and had some sus/dhb left over. Tossed the DHB, pondering running the sus..... Got that itch again lol (only have run test E & C, as far as test goes)

And yeah, you'd think the only thing that can never run out of stock would be TEST lol

As long as the vials are sealed, it's probably fine. However Cyp/enen/sus are so cheap and easily available (for now) I'd only use gear that old if there was no alternative.

I learned lots of crap can leach from stoppers into the gear (even without direct contact) and even from the glass (a surprise to me) over that time.

I plan to move some "emergency long term storage" gear into pharma grade FDA approved vials, and teflon coated stoppers that won't interact with oil/solvents for 15 years.

We're talking about a few bucks for a fresh vial of gear, and your body's not a garbage can, brother.

Last edited:

Couldn’t agree more.. like how exactly do you manage to completely run out barring some millionaire buying out your entire stock in one fail swoop… its not like it’s some crazy expensive raw like primo

imo i think GA wasn't fully prepared for how popular they bacame and couldn't keep up , i've had nothing but EXCELLENT service from ga and have several orders that confirm this, plus the freebies are an added bonus , who doesn't like free gear,

imo i think GA wasn't fully prepared for how popular they bacame and couldn't keep up , i've had nothing but EXCELLENT service from ga and have several orders that confirm this, plus the freebies are an added bonus , who doesn't like free gear,
Like ghoul alluded to, there’s really no excuse though. You gotta see something like that coming. You can run out of other shit,, but not test

Like ghoul alluded to, there’s really no excuse though. You gotta see something like that coming. You can run out of other shit,, but not test
i'm in total agreement that no vendor should run outta ANYTHING! Lets make that clear, i already got these members thinking otherwise but i am in Agreement so no more bs shots at my post lol

Test C + Other items delivered to door (US) in TWELVE DAYS FLAT

Included was 10 free amps of Test C as well.

Packaged very well.

Communication on point, shipped very quickly and all product is perfectly accounted for + freebies. Also, the vials are marked with relevant markings (but not enough to raise a flag to customs) so you don't need to crawl back to the source and hope they respond to tell you what you bought like they force you to to do at QSC.

Cheaper, Quicker, Better comms, Vials are filled to 11ml!

This is a no brainer. GenericAsia is ON POINT.